Chapter seventeen

Lilly's POV-

After the flight in the friendly sky's it was early morning when we landed in Texas. The three of us had slept for a majority of the flight , but right before landing Gabe gave me the run through of the weekend schedule this had my stomach filled to the brim with nerves especially when he mentioned his mother. And lets just say that the nerves I had when I got of the plan had doubled at this point. Gabe had just pulled up in front of his parents beautiful ranch. And I do mean a real ranch, one with houses, cattle and lets not forget the cows!

"So you really are a Cowboy." The statement slipped out of my mouth faster than my brain could stop it.

Gabe looked over at me and chuckled. "Of courses I'm a real Cowboy, it comes with the boots."

"Smart ass!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ow! Miss. Lilly you said a bad word!" Ryan sang out from his set in the back of the truck Gabe had rented at the airport.

I turned around in my set to look at him. "My bad little man. I'll try not to do it again, okay."

"Okay, can we get out now daddy?!" Ryan asked.

"Yup little man." Gabe said as he got out of the truck and came around to Ryan's door to let him out.

Ryan was practically ripping out of his set to get his chance at being free of the truck. The little guy must have really missed his home town, from what I could see it was beautiful. Texas looked nothing like New York but something about it felt like home.

"Your not afraid to get out right?" Gabe surprised me when he appeared on my side of the truck opening the door.

"Not afraid. Nervous." I said smiling my best fake smile.

"Nothin to be nervous about sugar, your going to be fine I'll be with you the hole time." Gabe smiled at me with his beautiful gray eyes shining brightly.

"Alright." I climbed down from the cab of the truck which put me in direct contact with Gabe's strong chest. When I looked up I could see his eyes had darkened with the feeling of my breast touching his chest.

"You do know your going to have to be punished for your foul mouth later on." Gabe had reached up to cage me in along the side of the truck.

"Really now?" My voice had become husky with desire.

"Yup." Gabe said before dipping his head and kissing my lips. As the kiss continued I raped my arms around his firm waist trying to pull him closer to me. The kiss become so hot we forgot all about where we were.

"Boy! If you don't stop kissing that poor girl and bring her in this house in the next five seconds, I'm going to have to turn the hoe's on ya!" I could tell by the Texan draw and the fact that it was a women's voice, we had mostly just been spotted by Gabe's mother.

I pulled myself away from Gabe reluctantly, while tucking my head under his chin. "That's your mother isn't?"

"Yup. I haven't been caught making out by my momma in years." Gabe said laughing like it was funny of something.

"Its not funny!" I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

"Come on momma isn't going to move from that spot until we go inside." Gabe pulled away but not before taking hold of my hand.

As we walked toward Gabe's mother I couldn't help noticing how pretty she was. The women had golden skin and fiery red hair that hung down her back in a thick bread with not a lick of gray. When we go to the bottom step of the porch I was able to see the color of her eyes, they were hazel. The only thing that truly showed the women's age was the slight laugh lines that framed her full mouth, which only added to her beauty for the fact it showed she had a life filled with more smiles than not.