Epilogue: Life as Two (Galen's view)

It's been a year since the situation regarding Vladimir's father and the positioning of the new director was appointed. The man who initially took me in and forced me into a contract was the one who will be controlling the school. No, not control. He will lead the school. Though the school still belonged in the Denis's lineage, Vladimir refused to have the academy under his name. Perhaps it was because everything associated around this area caused him so much pain. I guess, that it was good that Adrian was finally detached from Vladimir. Those horrific nightmares he caused both Vladimir and I...something I simply cannot forgive. 

It's been a year and there was still something that lingers in my heart that I cannot forget, and that was the sacrifice my uncle made in order to give life to what he thought was important to me. My uncle was also the strict type, wanting everything best for me so he pushes me to the limit. The incident that happened to my parents, when I was young, may have made my uncle think I would be traumatized. I was still traumatized, but upon killing Adrian, it felt as if I finally freed my parents's soul from Adrian's evil clutches. And maybe..also Vladimir. During these past weeks, Vladimir appear to be more happy and still his usual perverted self.

But of course, I love nothing more than him now. He is my everything, the breath I take, the light I need, and the love I yearn. I recall that the first time I met him, I hated his guts and his narcissistic self. Though I will admit he was very good looking the first time I've seen him. Tall and handsome, messy layered jet black hair, ivory pale skin, and broad chest...it wasn't a lie when I heard that there were many males that look up to him and basically clung onto him. 

But never had I knew that Vladimir had a twisted past. Everything with Adrian felt like a living nightmare..a scenario I am pretty sure that Vladimir didn't want to relive. Perhaps I was too quick and too judgmental the first time I've met Vladimir. Upon knowing his past, I felt that I've became closer to him. And that brings up, he and I are living together in a dorm. The students, after the death of Adrian, appear to become more friendly with me. Of course, there were still some that disliked me because I was a lycanthrope and they were vampires. Perhaps the past that was engraved in their history will never be forgotten. I'm not going to force them. It's either they like me or they don't. And I really don't want to deal with them. 

With that being said, that reminds me of how protective Vladimir was towards me around these little bloodsuckers when I was first introduced into the academy. I've always thought that Vladimir was the same as the other: dirty, selfish, and disgusting. But he proved me wrong and now, I'm in love with him. Perhaps he may have taken a liking in me and thought of me as a fragile little toy. Or better yet, a blood bag. When he was done sucking me dry, I were assume he would toss me aside and find a next victim. However, though he still show signs of treating me like a blood bag, he limited his intake of blood from me. 

Just the thought of Vladimir being so protective and caring made my heart race quickly. I could never asked for anything more. Having Vladimir by my side kind of compensated the love and affection I desired so much from my dead parents. Perhaps..in a way, I may be doing the same. Now that Adrian was gone and his mother was dead, I will provide the love and care for Vladimir. 

Of course, with that being said, I began to learn how to cook in the household. I figure it was important and that I'm going to have to learn it eventually. Vladimir and I seldom visit the dining hall anymore, because for some reason, the dining hall just never seem to have any food that appeal to our taste. Vladimir was out in class right now. I just got done with mine about an hour ago.

Vladimir had no idea that I was back early, because one of my classes got cancelled. Although this was an all-vampires school, everyone slowly began to accept me as part of the school's being. It took a little while, and again, like I said, there were still some students that treated me like I was below trash being that I am not a vampire. Having Vladimir by my side calm things down and now, nobody dared to do anything that might intentionally put harm on me. Vladimir was very handy in these kinds of situation. It was to the point where the whole entire school knew our relationship. Anyone that touches me will be punished by Vladimir.