Chapter 15: A Hidden Figure

The soft pairs of lips that rubbed against mine made my body swell up in heart. My heart thrusted quickly, reacting the Vladimir’s deep kiss. Short rapid breath escaped from my nose as I couldn’t help but to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close so that our chest touched each other.

        I closed my eyes, letting my pleasure and fantasies dive into my mind. Vladimir pushed me against the rigid walls, the pressure from his body pushing against mine was unbearable. I felt his hands slipping down to my hips, grasping it firmly before his fingers traveled to my rear. He grabbed my buttocks without hesitation and squeezed it.

        “Nngh!..” I was surprised by sudden grasp and I widened my eyes. However, I met his hazelnut colored ones. They were staring straight inside of me with such lust that I yearned for Vladimir. Lust filled in his hazelnut orbs and suddenly he mashed his lips against mine, scooping it with his moist tongue and kissed it.

        “Galen..” he moaned my name as I pulled away slightly. Our lips were still seal together as I shifted a bit, grabbing his arms. I squirmed a bit to settle myself in a more comfortable position. My hand slithered down to his muscular arms as I gripped on his shirt tightly. The heat that raced in my skin as it perpetuated to my heart and my mind.

        I couldn’t bear it any longer. I wanted Vladimir to be inside of me. My cheeks flustered red, bright as saffron powder. My arms worked its way up to his neck, embracing it as I could feel his breath brushing against my lips. His moist tongue was exploring in every angle of my mouth. Saliva ran down from the corner of my lips as I panted.

        Then, I felt Vladimir’s lips pulling away from mine. My vision was a bit blurry as tears formed at the edge of my eyes. The pleasure was already settling in my body, just by one heated touch of Vladimir’s lips. I could feel his lips kissing my cheeks and then down to my neck, extended his tongue as it brushed up against my collarbone.

        “Nn..” I groaned and tilted his neck. Sweat leaked from every inch of my skin. Vladimir’s hands snuck up to my shirt as he pulled down my blazer and loosen my tie. I winced as I felt his fingers tweaking and rubbing my nubs. My sensitive body trembled at his touch as I leaned against him. He pushed me on the walls again and my back touched against it. Vladimir made no hesitation to brush his knee on my crotch as he forced his knees in between my legs. “Ah!”

        I threw my head back as I gasped at the nudge. Vladimir stuffed his face in my neck as his knee continued to rub against my swelling budge. His fingers twist and tweaked my nipples. I could feel them become swollen as well. Vladimir unbutton my shirt and brushed the cloth away from my chest, exposing my torso. He stared at it, smirking in the process.

        “Heh, you have such fair complexion.” he said and I widened my eyes at his compliment. Averting his gaze my breathing suddenly became short and rapid again.

        “Nn..d-don’t stare..” I said and then he chuckled, inching close to kiss my torso.

        “Ah..” I groaned softly and then I could feel his tongue dragging it towards to my sternum. He kissed it before going for one of the nubs. He latched his lips on it and sucked on my nipple. I flinched, balling up my fist as a feeling of twist was buried in my mind. His tongue licked around my areola as he grazed my nipple in a rough manner. I gasped, moaning. “Nngh!...Hurts Vladimir..” I said quietly and he gazed up to me with his hazelnut orbs.

        “Sorry..” he apologized and sucked on it to make it feel better. Suddenly, he drifted to my other nub, giving it the same treatment as he did with the previous one. I bit my own lips and then let out soft sounds of pleasure. He went back to kissing my chest and up to my collarbone as he leaned close to me. With a nick of his cool mint breath against my ear lobe, he was panting himself.