Chapter 7: Enough! No More!

“Get away from my puppy, doc.” the chills in his voice oscillated the whole entire room as the doctor and my eyes widened at his sudden appearance. Vladimir’s brows furrowed sharply as his hazelnut eyes reflected a menacing expression. The trembling aura that radiate off of Vladimir was starting to affect me. I couldn’t quite comprehend what was going on, but Vladimir seemed furious that the doctor and I were together.

        “Oh oh, if it isn’t Vladimir Denis…” the angelic voice of the doctor suddenly swooned me. He pulled away, brushing a lock of his olive-colored hair out of his ear. Vladimir twitched; looks like he was taunted by the doctor. I stared at the intensity that formed between the two males.

        “Don’t call me that.” he hissed as he walked in the infirmary. He slid the door shut, slamming it till it knocked one of the screws off the hinges. I winced at his strength. Such power…

        “What is it, Vladimir Denis? Anything I can do for you?” the doctor asked him in a soothing yet calming voice. Vladimir didn’t like the tone of the doctor’s voice at all. However, the doctor kept his posture calm. It felt like he was mocking the vampire. I glanced over at Vladimir whose uniform was messy, the inner clothing was unbutton by two, exposing his well defined collar bones.

        I blinked, snapping out of it as I shook my head. Hurriedly, I rolled out of the coffin and stood up, brushing my pants down. Suddenly, both of their attention was on me. I flinched, taking guard now. Dangerous shadows were lurking around me, the aura emitted by those two were binding my body.

        “Excuse me.” I said, trying to get out of the awkward stare-off situation between the two. I lowered my head to keep myself concealed from both the doctor and Vladimir. Before I could even exit out the door, an arm blocked my path. The muscular arm that felt like a barrier belonged to Vladimir. My eyes trickled the path of his arm and then his collarbones, then his face. His eyes narrowed, brows furrowing in annoyance.

        A soft yet gentle chuckle escaped from the doctor’s voice. Vladimir twitched. Feeling disturbed as well, I wrapped my fingers on his forearm and grasped it firmly.

        “Don’t touch him.” Vladimir’s stern voice suddenly escaped from his mouth as he warned the doctor in a threatening voice. “He’s mine and if I think you’re doing anything to him, don’t think I won’t suck the living flesh out of you too.” he said. I widened my eyes at his words; I could not believe Vladimir could be such a cannibal too!

        “Don’t tell me what to do.” The doctor retorted back. The kind soul that he had before disappeared, a menacing demon spawned out his system. The voice, almost as stern and icy as Vladimir erupted from his voice.

        “Excuse me..” I said suddenly as I forced my way out of the barrier that Vladimir put against me. The atmosphere in here was intensifying quickly; I felt I was being pushed around the corner.

        “Don’t leave yet Galen. Aren’t you going to say something to this filthy leech right here?” The doctor asked me and I stopped, turning towards him. The emerald eyes that I saw in the beginning were no longer there. Now it was being replaced with a shade of auburn color. Vladimir bellowed. I could hear the rumbling noises from his chest.

        “.....” I remained quiet. Vladimir was almost at his limit. He didn’t speak either.

        “You came here only to mend the regrettable history that happened between your race and our race. Then you arrived and was immediately thought of as food. Even though we are not allow to suck your blood, this fractious creature right here can do so without being punished. He is doing it as if he was binding you, deeming you as his property. If I were you, I would fight back.” he said, smirking as his eyes glanced at Vladimir.