Chapter 6: Hots for the Academy's Doc

"Galen....Galen..." I heard a distant voice calling my name. The echo bounced against the seemingly dark walls. I tried to follow the voice but only to realize that it was parting away from me. My eyes grimaced, twitched as I forced the lids to open slowly. An unclear image was produced when I opened them.

The white ceiling was the first thing I saw. My body felt light as I glanced around. My own hands were positioned on my chest as I lied somewhere soft. When I leered down at my hands, I found that it was positioned in a deathly manner like I was at my own funeral. I quickly jolt, gripping on the edge of the bed.

Widening my eyes, I found out that I was lying in a coffin; the mattress was a dark velvet red. My fingertips felt the cold metallic textures of the coffin rims as I looked around. Jerking around too much, my neck started to sting as my head became spinny. I ran my hand in my hair, trying to take a deep breath.

"Nn..." I groaned, gripping on the locks as I let it out.

"You shouldn't move like that. You've lost a decent amount of blood. I suggest you to lie back down and rest." A soft voice, like an angel, was vibrating through the air. The voice of pure innocence struck my attention as I glanced at the source, whom, appeared to be a male. With the blazing red color that resembled a dull flaming water fall, I widened my eyes. He had glasses on, giving him a sharper look as his bangs swept across his gorgeous emerald eyes.

He almost looked like a painting that came to life. The structure of his face was well sculpt. He chuckled, standing up.

"Am I that stunning? You should listen to the doctor and lie down." he said, walking over. I looked away, wondering what was wrong with me staring at a male like that. I shook my head, trying to snap out of it.

"Shit..." I murmured below my breath. I wanted to get up; the pain that throbbed against my neck seemed to cease. I touched it, feeling the cotton bandages wrapping around it. I furrowed my brows suddenly, having recurrence of flashbacks when Vladimir gave me no choice but to become a blood bag for him. It pissed me off how he used me like I'm food to him. Oh well, either way, he's going to be punished.

"Hey, can you hear me?" the man spoke. I blinked, pulling away from him as his beautiful face was an inch away from me. I looked away, somehow my body was swelling up in heat. What was happening to me? I grasped my blazer and shook my head.

"I'm fine, I'll be going now." I said as he suddenly grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I jolted slightly, looking at him as my brows furrowed.

"Lie down Galen, fu fu~..." he chuckled. I suddenly became dizzy at his voice that echoed in my head nonstop. My body continued to be in heat as I listened to the doctor and lied down in the coffin. I felt like this was my funeral, I couldn't comprehend what was happening inside my body. I held my pendant close and I felt much more better for some reason. The fang that strapped around my neck suddenly illuminated dimly. I blinked staring at it. Then I sat up.

"Thanks for taking care of me, but I've got business to do." I said and the doctor chuckled again, his long olive colored hair draped over his shoulders.

"You'll faint Galen, what's the big hurry?" he asked suddenly and I glanced at him, giving him a dirty look. This wasn't any of his business.

"Not your business." I retorted as I looked away.

"Fu fu...certainly not, but I could tell from your wound, you've been bitten by a vampire already. Ah, I heard about your purpose in coming to this academy, young one. Poor you, to have to be a lamb for us aristocratic creatures..." he said in a ridicule tone. I flinched at his words as I glowered at him. Even though the truth was being told, I couldn't help but to be ticked off.