Chapter 12: Lucas Orleander

I blinked a few times to realize what position Vladimir put me in. I saw the brat’s face scrunched up like he was hurt about it. He balled his fists, narrowing his eyes as he bit his own lips.

        “Nn..everything!? That’s ludicrous!” he barked unhappily, catching many other student’s attention. Some huddled, whispering to each other. Vladimir closed his eyes as his arm around refuse to let me go.

        “S-Stop this Vladimir..everyone’s staring…” I saw, a small blush was written on my cheeks. I was so embarrassed and flustered that I was unable to think clearly at the moment.

        “Shoo Lucas, stop pestering me.” Vladimir said coldly as he ran his fingers in his black hair, drawing it back so his bangs wouldn’t get in his way. He sighed softly as he turned away from the blonde brat, pulling me with him.

        “N-Nn! V-Vladimir!” he called for him. Vladimir ignored him, eschewing his voice out of his head as he began to walk a little faster. It surprised me how cold Vladimir can act towards someone. But then again, I don’t blame him since he was an unmannered, damn brat. “Y-You’ll regret about this Vladimir! I will make you mine!” he said as he sniffled quietly, turning away. Then he walked away, the opposite direction of where we’re heading.

        Vladimir hadn’t spoken ever since the encounterance of the blonde brat who admired the tall vampire so much. Same for me, I was unable to speak. I didn’t know what to say. All I can think of, as of now, is how the brat knew Vladimir in a such a way that he portray heavy affection for him.

        His hand firmly grasped onto mine as he continued to pull me to somewhere isolated where no one could butt in our business. Suddenly, Vladimir released me and he sighed as I stared at him. Well thanks to the brat and Vladimir, I had to fast for a while.

        “....” No sounds slip out of Vladimir’s mouth as silence settled in between us. I had no idea why he dragged me into this, but the silence was starting to wear on my nerves.

        “...Are you going to say something?” I said, a tint of impatience attacked my voice. I folded my arms, wanting to know if he was going to tell me something or not. It was none of my business, but I couldn’t help but to see the relationship between the brat and Vladimir. Suddenly, he turned towards me, those hazelnut eyes gazed sharply at me. I winced a bit, backing away slowly as he moved forward.

        “Heh..” he snickered, a smirk formed on his face. I shuddered at the expression he was making. Every time he smirked, it wasn’t a good thing to me. “And if I did, what would it be to you?” he asked. The question struck me and I narrowed my eyes. It felt like I had to give him something in exchange for an answer in which I refuse to do. I turned away.

        “Don’t waste my time.” I told him, walking away and then, an arm looped around my waist as he pulled me back. “Nn..!” I widened my eyes and leered at him. “What are you doing, let go!” I said.

        “You looked pretty jealous when that brat was talking and confessing to me.” He said chuckling as he rest his chin on my shoulder. I struggled for a while until I realized that my feelings for him were solid.

        “Nn...s-says who..” I asked softly as I quit resisting, succumbed to his aura. “Who was that brat anyways?..” I finally asked, squeezing my eyes shut in shame. Surprisely, Vladimir pulled away and I blinked. He walked a few steps away from me, back turned.

        “...That kid is Lucas Orleander.” He said as he placed a hand in his pants pocket, sighing. “He was born in an aristocratic family and is the only son in the family. His parents are away from town, leaving him and his servants and maids together. He’s a real spoiled child, getting everything he wants just because he’s rich.” He said in a spiteful way. I blinked, staring at him sternly. To me, it seemed that Vladimir knew a lot about the kid.