Chapter 14: Say Those 3 Words

"I want you to become mine." he said in the most demanding way I've ever heard the doctor say. By the tone of his voice, I knew he wasn't joking. However I wanted to feel like he was joking and even if this was a joke, the situation that was before us had no room for it. My feet dangled, hanging as the bottomless pit seemed to increase its size.

        "You..quit joking Doctor! I'm gonna die!" I hissed lowly, clenching my fist as I gritted my teeth. I could feel the anger in me was racing through out my veins, surging to assault the doctor. My emotions felt radical and it felt like I cannot control it soon if the doctor continued to provoke me. The doctor, on the other hand, was calm as he compose his posture. Gently, he brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes as the smirk that was written on his face failed to cease in the beginning.

        "I would never joke. The choice is yours Galen. Become mine and survive. Become Vladimir's and lose your life." He said, a chuckle followed those impossible decision. "All you have to do is say: I want to become yours." he said. No way in hell will I say those words. I belong to Vladimir and no one else. And now realizing, perhaps the doctor want me to become his so he could suck the living soul out of me. . .treating me like a blood bag.

        The decision was definitely hard. The pit was bottomless, nothing but darkness surge beneath me. If I refuse to become his, I will die without a doubt. But if I become his, I will have to obey every word he says and eventually I will die. Both decisions will lead me to death, so no matter what I choose, the fate for both choices are the same. Gritting my teeth, I narrowed my eyes as I calmed myself down. Being Vladimir's lover and dying was better than betraying Vladimir and end up dying.

        "Tch. I won't become yours, Doctor. I definitely will not become yours!" I told him straight out. Stunned by my loud voice, he widened his eyes and blinked.

        "Oh oh..so you refuse to become mine? You know if I let you go right now, it would be the end of you Galen. Are you sure you want to die young, fu fu?" he said, chuckling lowly. While his expression depicts nothing but amusement, I kept my expression the same. My brows were still narrowed as I leered at him.

        "I rather die than to be in your hands." I said, "You do nothing but to take advantage of your students whenever the students refuse to obey you As a doctor, don't you think that's a pretty pathetic move? Aiming and targeting your students just because you are unsatisfied with something." I said and then the smirk that was written on the doctor's mouth suddenly vanished.

        "You..you aren't afraid of dying? Would you rather end up the same fate as Vladimir?" he asked and this time, it was my turn to widen my eyes. So the doctor did know that Vladimir was here! That lying bastard...

        "You lied! You told me you had no idea where Vladimir was at, tch...I see it now." I gritted my teeth. "You set this false meet up just so you can demolish Vladimir and take me away from him..." I said. The more I thought about it, the more I got infuriated.

        "Ha...Ha ha ha ha!" I heard the doctor laughed like a maniac as I peered at him.

        "W-What the hell is so funny!?" I said, demanding an explanation from him.

        "Oh my, you are no ordinary lycanthrope, Galen. My oh my, you got me. I did set you two up to meet each other here. I do want Vladimir out of my sight forever, taking you away from him heh. After all, he nearly killed me...almost breaking my neck. How could I not want revenge?" he said, laughing as he leaned close to me. "And this pit that you are about to have your grave is where he end up. Perhaps he is dead already~" he said and I widened my eyes.