Chapter 10: Lusts for Me

The well sculpt hand of the pale vampire suddenly pushed me onto his bed, his shadow hovering over me. He wasted no second to lean close, our faces were few inches apart. His jet black locks bounced off of his ears, slithering on his cheeks as it emphasize the beauty of his face. The dim lights reflected off of his hazelnut eyes as he gazed into my brown ones. With just one blink from him, I was suddenly captivated, my body was heating up to his touches and looks.

        He brushed his fingertips along my cheeks, stroking them gently as he traced the lining of my jaw. Then he placed his finger on my lips and closed the distant gap between our faces. I felt his soft and moist lips meeting mine, kissing it deeply. I squeezed my eyes shut, surprised that Vladimir was a good kisser. I could feel his slippery wet down brushing against my bottom lips as he nipped it with his teeth. Blood surge in my body quickly as my cheeks flushed bright pink. Vladimir blinked slowly, lashes almost looked like they were still.

        “Nn..you smell good.” he complimented before drawing the flat of his tongue to my neck to lick it. I tilt my head up, giving him more space for him as I turned my head to the side. I threw my arm over my eyes, couldn’t believe that we were making out at a time like this.

        “N-Nngh..don’t say such things..” I muffled. Even though his tongue was doing the job now, his hands wasted no second to begin working. I felt those large palms caressing my torso, I arched my back, feeling a bit strange about such rub. His fingers trickled down my navel and then up my sternum. Then he placed his fingers on my sensitive nubs and pinched it. I flinched, jerking up. “Ah!” I winced.

        “Heh..” I heard him snicker. He licked the area where he took a bite out of me twice to drink my blood. The hand that was teasing my perking nubs soon snaked down under my shirt. I widened my eyes and jolt a bit.

        “H-Hold up..” I said as I stopped him. He hissed a little and forced his hand to dig upward. I shivered as I felt his hand trailing up my chest. He made no hesitation to play with my nipples as I felt them being twisted and abused by those fingers of his. “Nngh, s-stop that Vladimir!...” I groaned. Even though I have never had sex before, my body was reacting greatly to Vladimir’s touch.

        “You’re reacting pretty violently to my touch. Is this your first time?” he asked, a smirk was written on his face. I blushed immediately, refusing to answer that kind of question because it was none of his business. Obviously it is!

        “.....” I remained quiet as I averted my eyes away from him. Even though he stopped for a minute, he pulled up my shirt to reveal my light tan skin with the nubs all perking. Goosebumps formed on my skin as I felt the cool air knicking it. “Nn..” Vladimir stared at it, his eyes were glancing up and down carefully like he was inspecting it thoroughly.

        “Those nipples are so cute.” he complimented before leaning to my erected nubs and sucked on them. His moist tongue swirled around my areola, biting the nipple as he grazed his teeth on it. I flinched a bit, hands diving in his black locks to grip on them.

        “A-Ahh!” I jerked. The feeling was indescribable. It felt good but also it felt disgusting and weird. A  bittersweet feeling about this settled in my stomach and next thing I knew, I was letting it soak in my mind. “A-Ahh..nngh..” I panted softly.

        “Your moans are amazing..but this is just the beginning.” he said. I glanced at him, small droplets of tears are already welling up the corners of my eyes from the excessive pleasure. He chuckled as he pushed me down flatter on the bed with one of his hand. Suddenly, he slithered his hand down below my nipples and my navel and grabbed my most delicate part roughly.