Chapter 2

"Oh my , Channing Tatum, you were right you do have flawless abs."

"And you got a flawless face" he said seductively.

"Mhm my face is flawless isn't it, and so is yours"

"Can you do me a favor babe."

"Anything, anything you want." I said biting my lip and winking.

"Can you wake up."

"What?"

"Nicole, Nicole,"

His voice kept repeating until it turned into my moms voice in his body.

"Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew."

I said waking up to my mom with a scowl on her face.

"God it's takes so long for you to wake up child."

"What ever I'm just glad you have your body back with your voice." I said wiping slob from my mouth. Gah I hate when I slob.

"What." She asked completely confused.

Whoops said it out load , um try to cover it up.

"Nothing." I blurted out.

Really nothing, nothing is the best you can do.

"I need to get you help."

I scoffed "Do you really think help would work"

Did I really just say that. I thought and shook my head.

She laughed "my child" she mumbled.

"Ok get up get dressed were leaving in 30 mins so hurry, and breakfast is on the table." she said then left.

I sighed "but I'm tired" I whined to nothing.

I slowly got up and walked to my now mostly empty bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and winced.

"You my friend" I said pointing to my reflection.

"Are not pretty in the morning" I shook my head.

.'God I really do need help' I thought and began brushing my teeth.

After I finished brushing my teeth I tried to comb my jungle of hair but in defeat I eventually put it in a messy bun.

For clothes I wanted to be super comfortable so I put on my sponge bob shirt then my to big hoody on over it, and my baggy aero postal sweat pants.

When I was done I decided I officially look like a hobo and the weird thing is I was completely ok with it.

I dragged my heavy bag behind me as I made my way the stairs but to my luck I tripped and lost my grip on the bag making it tumble to the bottom of the stairs.

"Ha it's just like that song" I laughed.

"Now what was it" I asked myself walking down the stairs. "Oh that's it, It was that song by Icona Pop " I said grabbing my bag again and walking into the kitchen.

As i walked into the kitchen i saw my mom leaning on the counter drinking coffee ,I smiled evilly as a plan made its way in my head.

I ran and slid on my knees to where my mom was all while singing (quite horribly if I might add,)

"I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs." She raised her eyebrows while I just gave her a sheepish grin.

I stood up and dusted myself off. "Your food is on the table Hun, you do remember how to eat it right" I stuck my tongue out and sat in the chair I'm front of my delish pancakes. Mmm smells like heaven.

"Good I know you haven't lost all your brain cells"

I scowled at her but then devoured my pancakes.

When I was finally finished it was time to go.

Dad here I come, oh the joy. Note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE TROUBLE FROM YOUR HEAD TO YOUR TOES" I belted out in the car while my mom banged her head on the steering wheel.

I snickered

Hey she was sending me off with my dad mine as well punish her a little.

"WHOA WHOA-" I was cut short by my head phones being pulled out.

"What" I gave my mom my best innocent look. She glanced at me sideways trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"Your not listening to those anymore gimme" she said.

I frowned and reluctantly gave my phone to her.

"Thank ya" she said and I pouted.

"You can turn on the radio"

"No your radio is dog poo" I said still frowning.

She rolled her eyes and turned it on and to my surprise a song I actually liked was on and I gave a devilish smile.

I cleared my throat then belted out a new song.

"WHEN YOUR READY COME AN GET IT NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH WHEN YOUR READY COME AN GET IT"

I heard my mom groan while I bit back a laugh but she didn't say anything so I continued my concert.

"This is gonna be a long drive" she mumbled.

~~~~~~

I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to update lol it like 12:45 at night so yep oh and pic of her mom on the side oh and that Icona pop song Nicole was singing lol.

~~ Ttyl. Ashley