Chapter 32

Ok false alarm there is two more chapters, chapter 33 then the epilogue, so don't go and have a Coronary on me.

And people have been asking, will you make a squeal, sorry but no, I don't think it would Necessary , to me it would be like overstaying my welcome.

But.... I don't know maybe i will but no promises.

Oh and I'm only 300,000 more reads from 1M so comon guys help a gal out! Lol,

Here's chapter 32 enjoy!!!

________________________________________

Collin's Pov

"NICOLE OPEN YOU EYES" I yelled using my alpha tone even though she's human. I pushed harder now probably running as fast as a car. Finally I saw the car just a few feet away. Determined I pushed even harder.

As I got to the car, Thomas a member of my pack, quickly got out and opened the door. I quickly got in laying Nicole down and putting her head on my lap. Thomas quickly got in and started the car speed down the road.

"Shit" I muttered, she was bleeding badly, I quickly took off my shirt and ripped it, I tightly wrapped it around her abdomen and tied it tight keeping pressure on the wound.

My wolf paces around, he's as anxious as me. I grab Nicole's hand desperately hoping shell grasp mine, but she doesn't, she's completely limp. I let out a whimper, "No No No" I check her pulse, nothing, she's not breathing.

"Do something!" I heard my wolf growl, which took me by shock, I haven't talked to him in so long. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO" I yelled, I heard him let out a challenging growl, "if she dies Ill never forgive you" he spat, "me and you both" I whispered. I can't lose her, she's my life, my other half, I can't live with out her, I won't.

I tilted her head back and pinched her nose,. "Please let this work" I pressed my mouth to hers and gave her two full breaths, I then put my hand over the other and pushed down, "COMON NICOLE" I croaked, I did it over and over again but she wasn't responding. My wolf let out the loudest how, making me whimper.

Suddenly she arched up and gasped, "NICOLE, I'm here baby say something" she coughed a few times eyes still closed, "my stomach hurts like a bitch" I shook my head in disbelief a smile forming on my lips,

"Nicole, baby hold on we're almost there" I croaked, she nodded then hissed in pain, "ah Collin I can't it hurts" she cried, eyes wide open now.

"Please Nicole were almost there hold on baby hold on" "THOMAS HOW MUCH LONGER" I yelled in frustration making him wince.

"Um 30 more minutes" he said sadly. "Go faster!" I yelled using alpha tone. He nodded and did just that.

Finally we made it to the pack house, Thomas quickly got out to go get help, "were here baby just hold on" I whispered to her and kissed her on her forehead, I saw a faint nod but that was all, she's getting weaker, I quickly got out the car and picked her up bridal style. Just then the pack doctor came rushing out. "Come on hurry we need to check the wound." Our head pack doctor Kathy said, I nodded and followed behind as she led me to the room, or mini hospital, you have everything you could possibly need in here.

"Put her on the hospital bed." She barked, usually I would have growled showing her who's dominate but I was only focussing on Nicole, so I did as she said, Kathy hurriedly filled a needle with medicine, "Hun can you take off her clothes and put on the hospital gown. I nodded as she handed it to me. I quickly ripped her shirt and pants, taking them both off easily and wincing when she hissed in pain, I hurried and put the gown on.