Chapter 26

Hey guys I'm SOO so so so sorry I haven't updated in SOO long
If you guys didn't know I broke my iPad so I just got my new one 3 days ago, I've been so so so busy but here's chapter 26

So we haven't did a pov in Collin in a long time so I decided I would so some of this chapter in his, lol.

Enjoy!!

~~~.~|~~~||||||~~~~~~

Collins [pov]

"if anyone touches my food I will stab you in the neck with my fork"
Nicole said staring directly at Arron before she left the room.

I chuckled quietly to myself,

I heard Arron clear his throat behind me.

I turned around and raised my eyebrow,

"Yes?"

"How was your night" he asked smirking.

I just shrugged, "like every night you"

"No because every night I don't mate with my mate" he said with a smug expression.

I smiled, "ok ok yea I did"

Ben and Arron cheered, "Congrats dude"

Just then Dillon walked in confusion clear on his face, "what are y'all so happy about"
"I nothing, Collin just got laid last night"

"Respect dude" Dillon said patting me on the back, "so was that what they were talking about out there"

We all shrugged then looked at each other before rushing over to the door to listen.

"Shut up!" Natalie squealed.

I concentrated deeply on what they were saying, hey, I'm curious man ok.

Emma yelped.

"You bloody carnivore" she yelled, "don't point at people it isn't nice"
"What's not nice is my foot in your ass if you don't tell me how it was" Natalie put in.

"Ok ok it was amazing, fantastic, like a fantasy, it was" I paused adding a dramatic effect, "breath taking"

Well that defiantly grew my ego, it was amazing to her!
A huge grin spread across my face as I continued to listen.

Emma and Natalie squealed, making me wince, "calm down you damn pigs"

"See Im glad I gave you that advice to do it on his birthday" Emma said.

Nicole scoffed, "advice, you practically forced me to"

Ahh so Emma was the one that gave her that brilliant idea ill have to thank her later.

"We'll I'm happy for you guys!" Natalie said.

"Thanks" Nicole mumbled.

"So when is Dillon gonna get some" Emma asked smirking.

On instant we all looked at Dillon who was now wearing a blush.

"Yea when is he Natalie" Nicole said.

"what makes you think he hasn't yet" She mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Dillon again he only gave a confused shrug.

"I would of smelled him on you" Emma said in a duh tone.

"We'll were going out on a date tonight so maybe when we come back." She said.

"Oh shit she's wants to mate tonight." Dillon said happily, I rolled my eyes and continued to listen.

"We'll I was stopped from eating the rest of my omelette and I want to finish it before Arron gets any ideas"

Arron stiffened next to me making me look at him, I almost laughed at the sight, he had her plate in his hand about to put another mouth full in his mouth.

"Aw dude I feel sorry for you" Ben laughed, just then Nicole, Emma, and Natalie walked through the door,

"Were you guys-" but before Nicole could finish she laid eyes on Arron who was beginning to see his grave.

"Oo you bastard!" She screamed before running to him,

All anyone could do was laugh at the scene before us,
Arron was being chased around the kitchen yet he was still eating the omelet.

Arron you are really sad.

"Alpha"

I heard through my mind link.

"Yes Drake"

"We were on patrol when we spotted a group of rouges"

"Ok did you guys catch em"

"No were chasing them but they have at least 10 of em and its only 5 of us"

I sighed, "I'm on my way"

"You guys" everyone looked at me.

"Arron Dillon Ben it's a group of rouges we have to go" they nodded.

"You guys stay here well be right back." I told the girls and gave Nicole a soft kiss on her cheek.

We made our way outside once our feet made contact with the ground we changed into our wolves running into the woods.

Once we got in the woods we instantly heard the loud growls coming from fighting, our paces picked up and soon we were in battle, our wolves were defiantly out numbered, why so many rouges I have no idea, we ran into battle.

The other 5 rouges ran to attack us, I killed the first one instantly as it charged at me, the sencond one jumped on my back but i backed into a tree forcefully making him go limp.

Ben, Dillon and Arron handled the others that came at them leaving only 4 left, the 4 backed away but smiled at us, then ran away.

What the hell.

"Ok?" Arron said through mind link.

"I have no idea what that was about" Dillon said and we all nodded.

"Come on let's go" I said and we made our way back home but I couldn't shake off this feeling that something bad happened.

~~~~~~~||~||||||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God it seems like I haven't uploaded in years!!!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded, I also had total writers block god I hate that soooo much.

Lol so sorry for the short chapter but this was a big filler.

Next chapter will be much longer and better.

Xoxo

CATWOMEN