chapter 33

Nicole POV

"Your never getting away" he laughed so dark so evil.

"I told you Collins would die if he tried to save you."

I shook my head. "no no no he's not dead - I gasped body shaking, "Oh yes dear he's very dead."

Tears were now falling brutally, I was sobing, rocking back in forth very well losing my mind.

"And you know what," he whispered in my ear, his dirty hands running down my cheek.

"it's your fault." "my fault" I croaked. "mhm oh yea if it wasn't for you leading him hear he wouldn't have died."

"no" I screamed "he can't be-" "SHUT UP" he growled. "your mine now and only mine no one else but me can touch you, even look at you." he spat smirking devilishly.

"and now I can do what I always wanted to." he slammed my head down holding me in place and

bit me, no not biting me, he marked me.

"NICOLE WAKE UP PLEASE BABY" some one was shaking me begging for me to wake up but that voice, that sweet thick sex voice that I love, that delicious scent.

"Collin," I croaked, finally opening my eyes. "yes baby I'm here" and he was standing over me was my mate sexier

than ever.

"Collin I squealed trying to jump on him but as soon as I tried to get up shooting pain came to my head and stomach. I screamed in pain.

Collins eyes were filled with worry. "DOC"

he yelled alpha tone seeking through.

The doctor came running in pushing up her glasses. "she's awake" she said smiling and ran to her cabinet to get medicine. she came over to me with water and tablets.

"here you go luna" she said. She placed the tablets in my mouth and gave me the water. I gulped them down quickly wanting to get away from the pain.

It helped a little but I couldn't get away from the pain in my stomach. "It's hurts" I croaked. She laughed good that means your recovering. I looked at Collin who was already studying my face, a hurt expression passed his face, "what?" I asked completely self Conscious, god I probably looked terribly pale and my hair must be greasy.

I folded my arms looking down and blushed, suddenly two fingers lifted my chin up as warm hot breath fanned my neck making me gasp as the tingly feeling came, the tingly feeling I haven't felt in so long.

Suddenly warm trails traveled down my cheeks, I wiped them away quickly not wanting him to see me cry, "I'm sorry" I whispered not daring to look in his eyes.

"Don't ever apologize, you have every reason in the world to cry." He paused looking pained at something. He removed his hand from under my chin and clenched them by his sides, his eyes dilated and he started to growl, his muscles clenched as his lips curled back into a snarl revealing his morphing fangs.

I gasped paralyzed in fear what was he doing? "ALPHA CALM DOWN" his eyes finally left mine looking at the doctor he growled making her look down,

"He told me to leave." She whispered to me, "what?!" I asked a little panicked. "I'm sorry he used alpha tone" she mumbled as she left I realised he was starring intensely at me.

"Collin what's, I don't understand" He stalked towards me and looked me in my eyes,

His wolf was in control, "Collin I'm , I'm ok" I croaked, he growled softly as if letting me know he knew I wasn't. He tilted my chin up softly leaning down hot breath fanning my neck, deadly close to my mark.

I put my hand his chest softly trying to push him away because to be honest I didn't know where he was at. "Don't do that" He growled softly, "Collin?" I asked trying to see if he gained his control. He softly kissed my mark sending hot signals through my body making me realize a small moan of pleasure. "Nicole, I want you to know how much I love you, Don't you ever blame yourself for what happened you did everything you could."

He backed away pain and frustration shown clear on his features, "ALL of this fucking shit could have been avoided I almost lost you and-" he stop short and growled in frustration. "Collin" I whispered " I.. I thought I lost you Nicole, " he whispered head in his hands.

"If I would have lost you I couldn't have live with that.. My pack couldn't have you don't know how much I wanted to kill someone every night you weren't in my arms, every night you weren't being drowned In kisses but instead being BEATEN BY THAT BASTARD" he growled. "I missed you," he whispered, I started to silently make my way towards him, "your sent around me," I was in front of him now wishing he would know that I'm alright, "your irresistible lips." He breathed finally looking up.

"Every second I never hated my self more, and now your hurt and it's all my-"

"Collin!" I screamed, he finally looked at me but not in my eyes. I slowly made my way to him making sure no distance was between us. I pointed my finger at him pushing him backwards, "Don't you ever say it was your fault because it damn well wasn't" I spat.
He frowned "Nicole" I pushed him again.

"You need to realize that you can't treat me like a little girl Collin I will get hurt but that's the part that makes it ok, I know you'll always be my hero"

"But you could have-" I pushed him until he was touching the wall and I was right in front of him.

"Shut up Collin" I whispered closing my eyes, "I have counted the nights that your lips weren't on mine and Frankly I'm getting pretty impatient."

He let out a soft growl before his lips came crashing down on mine, our lips moved in sync as we hungrily kissed, god how I missed this.

I moaned as his tongue traced my bottom lip asking for and entrance which I didn't hesitate to give him, I moaned louder as his sweet taste erupted in my mouth. He let out a soft moan of his own as his tongue massaged mine. He lifted me up and bought me to the hospital bed, I leaned my head to the side as his kisses traveled to my neck, I moaned in pleasure as he licked my mark bringing a burning sensation through me.

I could feel his smirk as he kissed it again. He was teasing me.

I let out a frustrated grunt and lifted off his shirt that was only in the way. I let my hands travel down his abs likening the way his muscles tensed, he let out a soft growl making me smile, I let my hand travel over the bulge that had formed in his pants, he let out a moan and grabbed my hands. "Don't do that" he said in his husky voice making me smirk. I leaned in and crashed my lips to his again no more talking I wanted him. And I wanted him now.

///
A/N

So I wanted this chapter to be mainly about Nicole in Collin because they don't get to be alone often and they needed time to talk, yes I am extending this book a little longer but I'm not updating again till at least next week.

I'm sorry it took so long and I'm sorry my stupid story didn't upload all the way but I hoped you liked it,

No I Donot think I will be making a sequel sorry but I don't know for shore yet so don't eat me up just yet.

I'm sorry I'm a little rusty but I hoped you enjoyed dont forget to check out my other story ill be updating soon working on it now.

~ yes for the people who saw my whole chapter before this one I did change some things I liked this one better it really brings out the romance and love between the two ;)~

/Ashley\