Chapter 38

Nicole's Pov

"She's suffering from a lot of trauma." Doctor Kathy stated. "Her wolf has reached isolation and may never come back , but I'm going to play it by looks, I'm going to keep a watch on her but right now it doesn't look good." My heart pounded in my chest, she had said exactly what I didn't want her to. I thought everything would be okay, a fool I was.

"Can't-Can't you do anything?" I whimpered as Collin pulled me closer to him. She shook her head, "There's nothing I could do, and if she does come back... She's going to have major trust issues and may not accept Arron as a mate." She said sadly and Collin nodded.

I felt as if the air has been knocked out of me, everything was turning blurry, I gripped onto Collin for support but I knew I was falling, I heard my name being call but it was far away, all that I felt was a growing pain in my ribs and back. I screamed in agony as I heard a crack that's when everything went Black.

Collin's Pov

"NICOLE" I yelled grabbing her waist before she hit the floor. My wolf whimpered as we heard a sickening crack as she screamed. "KATHY HELP ME." She moved quick as i felt Nicole's body go limp and a new scent filled my nose. The baby.

"BRING HER HEAR." Kathy yelled in on of the rooms. I picked Nicole's body up Bridal style running into the room. "Lay her here." I followed the instructions. "What's happening." I whimpered, I could fill my wolf pacing back and fourth. "The baby's growing faster than I thought, I should have known your an alpha after all." I watched as she sticked a needle on Nicole's arm. "It's put her asleep long enough for the turn."

"No no she may not survive the turn." I growled I could feel my wolf coming forward but I held control. "COLLIN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS SHE WONT SURVIVE THIS ANYMORE THAN THE TURN." She barked making me growl louder showing who's alpha. "No time." She growled.

She lifted her shirt up showing her stomach which now was round, "See those." She pointed to the scars running all over her stomach, "The baby has no room." She said. "It'll rip her apart."
She turned to face me the most serious I've seen her in a while. "She almost Ready to give birth but she can't do that if she's human, Collin You Have to change her." She said slowly and cautiously. I let out a growl of frustration, 'We have to.' My wolf demanded.

I nodded to doctor Kathy, "Bring her into woods we have to do it there, I'll inform your dad we'll have the ceremony to welcome a new transformation of our people." She said quickly rushing out the room.

I picked Nicole up and ran out of the room and house, as I ran outside I stopped. "Here we go." I whispered and ran into the woods to the ceremony Rock.

Whenever we have a first turner, we do it in this very place, it's the center of the woods, we have been doing it like this for century's as the pack gathers around to watch.

I placed her down softly watching as the sun highlighted her breathtaking features, I watched as she breathed faintly her lips parted, I bent down a placed a soft kiss on her soft lips. I moved the hair out her face watching her carefully.

"Alpha there ready." Kathy breathed coming next to me, I watched as my whole pack gathered around us, soft murmurs, we were all worried about our Luna, I spotted Natalie, Emma, Dillon, Ben in the front and I gave them a soft nod which they returned.

I glanced up at Kathy and gave her a nod. It's time to start.

She held Nicole's arm and her legs down and nodded. I lifted up Nicole's head and made sure her neck was exposed. I leaned down carefully and pressed my lips against her neck planting the finally kiss, then I let my teeth sink in, this time for the turn, She hissed in pain as my venom started flooding into her blood, her eyes flew open and she shook uncontrollably.

'Hold her!' I ordered in through he pack link to Kathy and she nodded, I watched as Nicole's once Brown eyes turned a golden color, finally her body went limp and her eyes closed. I released my teeth and sealed the bite.

Now we wait for her to change by moonlight, if she doesn't I know she's gone and it was my fault.

~~~~

Finally she's turned but will she wake up....... I don't know you tell me but anyways read my other books peopleeeeeee!!!

And VOTE VOTE VOTE

~ Ashley