Chapter 9

OHMYGAUD OHMYGAUD OHMYYYYGAUDDDDD

Geese you be gone one day and now I have 4,000 reads and I'm 125 on the werewolf popular list 1255555!!!!!

Lol I went on the list and yep it's there and close to the top my goal is to be at the top so hopefully ill get there with your help, but really thank you.

Now,

What you all been waiting for

CHAPPPTER 9999!!!!!

--__--__-->*>^+>^*>^+*>^*>^+>**-----____----->>+~>

"MY GOD MAN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE TO ME TWICE I DONT THINK MY EYES CAN TAKE ANYMORE!!" I screamed covering my eyes.

"What are you-" my kidnapper said as he walked into the room but stopped when he to saw the Disturbing sight.

"DUDDEE AWWW MAN I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT MY MATE DOSENT ETHEIR, PUT ON SOME CLOTHES DILLON" he yelled pulling me behind him.

Wait Mate what the hell is that whatever im to traumatized to think about that right now.

Fuck I wanted to run under my bed and cry.

Blondie, who's I now learned name was Dillon was, and I'm not lying,

He was in the room with a brush in his hand singing some song from his phone,

BUT,

He was naked, yep dancing and everything and he happened to be facing me when I ran in.

God I'm going to be scared for life.

So me and my kidnapper were standing there covering our eyes and Dillon since my eyes were covered i guess was just standing there probably shocked he got caught.

I heard foot steps coming and I was about to warn whoever it was but I was to late.

"Good god DILLON" a girl shrieked, it sounded like the girl I heard earlier, I just noticed she had a British accent to.

And I couldn't help but giggle at this awkward situation, when Im weirded out I have a habit to giggle so yea.

Again...... Silence

"We'll close the bloody door you idiot" she screamed.

"Sorry"he mumbled then ran and shut the door.

Wait was that one has a British accent two what is this a British paradise.

I gave a sigh of relief as I finally uncovered my eyes.

God I'm not gonna be able to look in dillons eyes ever again.

"Love I'm-"

"NICOLE" I whined and he smirked and rolled his eyes,

"Nicole," he said putting emphasize on it, "I'm sorry for my little brother, I did not mean for you to see that, he's just well mental" he said and chuckled.

Little brother huh that makes since, being crazy must run in the family.

I just shook my head still trying to get the Image out of my head.

I looked at the girl and saw she almost looked identical to my kidnapper weird.

"So were you kidnapped to" I asked.

She raised her eyebrow and laughed.

"So your the o wonderful Nicole I heard about"

"The one and only" I mumbled.