Chapter 17

I didn't edit my whole story yet but I promised I would upload chapter 17 today so here it is

[WARNING NOT EDITED] XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shh idiot do you wanna wake them up" I heard a voice whisper.

"I'm sorry" another voice said

"Just hurry up and draw it"

Draw what?

I opened one eye to see who it was.

Turns out Arron was drawing on Collins face, Emma was putting make up on him, and Dillon was getting ready to snap the picture.

"Should we do Nicole" I heard Arron ask.

"I dare you" I threatened my eyes now opened.

They jumped a little startled I woke up.

"I-I was just playing I would never draw on your face" Arron said with an innocent smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yea right" I said and looked at the clock 11:31.

I yawned loudly making Collin stir and eyes flutter open.

"AHHHHHHHHH you awakened the beast" Emma yelled and ran out the room followed by a laughing Arron and Dillon snapped the picture then took off to.

Collin sat up and looked at me.

"What was that about?" He asked but I didn't get to answer because when I saw his face I fell off the bed laughing.

He had pink eyeshadow on with red lipstick, he had faggot written on his forehead, and a unibrow,

"OMG u look like a drag queen " I managed to say between laughs.

"What?"

"Go look in the mirror sweet heart" I said with a sweet smile.

He looked at me like I was crazy but slowly made his way to the bathroom.

"1 2 and a 3" I counted to myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I heard him yell and I was holding my stomach and laughing.

Well that made my day.

He ran out the room probably to find them while I rubbed my cheeks because it was starting to burn from my smile.

I got up and made my way to his bathroom to take a much needed shower,

I let the warm water travel down my body and clear my mind,

While I washed myself I hummed a tune.

I realized I needed to wash my hair and since I was in Collins bathroom I didn't have my shampoo,

"Damn it" I huffed, but then I saw his axe shampoo and I thought what the fuck and used it, plus it smells good.

I wrapped the towel around my body drying off and blow dried my hair letting it fall over my shoulders in waves.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs.

Right when I made it downstairs I smelled the best smell ever,

PANCAKES.

I sprinted into the kitchen and sure enough Collin was making them.

I licked my lips, nothing is better than Collins cooking.

I sat next to Emma who was drooling over the pancakes to.