Chapter 8

Wow guys, you are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for the 2,000 reads I mean just wow.

Thank you for all your comments I enjoy reading them and thank you for your votes, but most of all thank you for reading and adding my story to your library.

Thank you so much.

Well this chapter is gonna have a little bit of Collins point of view in it so yay lol.

Well let me stop rambling, here is chapter 8.

_~~__~~__~~__~__~***_*_*~~~**~~~......~*~*~*~----* ~~~~*~*~*~*~_*_*_*%%~*~*~*

Collin's Pov

When we tracked her sent we came to a huge white mansion.

"Big but not as big as ours." My wolf said cockily. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it" I told him, and he huffed but stayed silent.

We pulled up in the drive way and swiftly got out.

"Dude I wonder what our future Luna looks like" Dillon said as we made our way to the door.

"Probably hot" Arron said and shrugged.

My wolf growled at him for speaking about her like that, only I can.

"Watch it" I said and he holded his hand up in surrender, but rolled his eyes.

As we walked on her porch I immediately smelled the delicious and familiar scent vanilla and strawberry. My wolf was filled with complete bliss and so was I.

I eagerly knocked on her door her waited till she opened it, her scent filled my nose and I felt my wolf try to push forward and gain control but I controlled him.

"What person, I have pop corn a comfy sofa and paranormal activity calling my name so make it quick" she said not even looking at me.

"Mine" I growled softly.

Two voices suddenly filled my head.

"Shit dude she fucking human"

"Yea she doesn't know"

Dillon and Arron said but I didn't bloody care my wolf needed his mate I would do what ever it took.

She turned around confused and Scrunched up her nose puzzled, and it was damn cute.

"No I'm pretty sure it's not yo-" she stopped looking startled when she realized it was me.

I looked at her soft brown eyes and got lost in them. "Mine" I growled softly and pulled her to me and nuzzled her neck, sending shocks of desire through my body, I shuddered softly from it and I felt her shudder to.

She pulled away.

Well that hurt.

"Collin" I heard Dillon say warningly.

I pulled her back and growled softly when she tried to pull away. My wolf already wanted to claim her.

I knew she felt the bond already.

"Let me go" she snapped.

"Collin she doesn't understand you will have to give it time and win her over" Arron said in my head.

But now that I found my mate I needed to he by her at all times.

"Ok fine" she said and then kneed me in my little me, (that's by the way not so little ;) )