Chapter 23

[Edited]

I was awoken by the sound of somebody repeatedly ringing our doorbell, I groaned and tried to pat Collin to wake up but ended up slapping him in the face. Guess that's good to.

He winced and his eyes fluttering open.

I tried to hold back a smile as he scowled, "We'll good morning to you to." he mumbled letting out a loud yawn, sitting up showing his topless body and his flawless abs.

I was staring for a while before my eyes hesitantly made its way up to his.

Great I just pampered his ego, he was smirking widely and I rolled my eyes.

"Go get the door some one is ringing it" I mumbled slowly sitting up.

He slowly got up mumbling something on the lines of 'you'd think as many people living here someone would get the door'

I got up and made my way to the bathroom, I rinsed my face with cold water trying to get rid of the drowsiness.

I had just put my fuzzy purple robe on when I heard something that made me jump with joy.

"Wow you really are as good looking as my daughter says" I heard my mom say downstairs.

My moms here!

Well took her long enough, I called her 4 days ago so she could get here today and go shopping with me Natalie and Emma for Collins birthday tomorrow. Once I told her about me and Collin she was overly exciting saying I'm so happy! I want to plan the wedding, oh and my favorite, I WANT GRANDCHILDREN.

Yea she practically screamed that to me through the phone.

I ran out the bathroom and downstairs into my moms arms squealing.

"Mom you made it!" I yelled and she laughed, "yep" she said hugging back.

I pulled back and grabbed Collin who was currently rubbing his eyes trying to get rid of the drowsiness.

"Mom I'm guessing you met Collin" she nodded beaming but got serious, "I don't care if you are her mate break her heart I will drop kick your ass" she warned him.

Woo what the hell.

Well at least Collins awake now he took a big gulp and nodded, " I'll um just get your bags" he mumbled and walked outside to the car.

I laughed and shook my head, "so do you like the house" I asked and she nodded.

"MRS. CHOLE" Natalie yelled running to my mom and gave her a hug, to my mom Natalie was like another daughter.

She laughed, "how have you been" mom asked, "good" she replied.

Dillon trudged down the stairs, when he saw my mom a look of confusion passed on his face.

"Who's the lady?" He asked groggily walking next to Natalie.

"Nicole's mom" Natalie chirped and he nodded.

"Nice to meet you I'm Dillon Natalie's mate" he said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad you found your mate pumpkin" she said excitedly.

Collin walked back in with bags in his hands like it was nothing.

"I'll bring it to your room" he said and made his way upstairs.

I closed the door, "Natalie can you go get Emma so we can leave" I asked and she looked at me like I was crazy, "no ma'am I like my limbs connected to my body thank you" she said crossing my her arms.

Yea, I forgot Emma does not like to be waken up she'll go god zilla on your ass.

I laughed, "well someone has to wake her up"

Ben walked downstairs and stopped when he saw us.

He smiled (which he does often he's always happy), "hey morning" he greeted everyone.

"Hey can you be a doll and wake your mate up" I asked sweetly and he nodded.

Wow he must of never waken her up before let's see how this turns out.

"Who's Emma" mom asked, "our friend also Collins sister" Natalie said and I nodded.

Just then from upstairs there was a loud yelp and a few curses before Emma and Ben made there way downstairs.

Emma was frowning probably from being awoken while Ben had a red slap mark on his cheek.

I laughed at the sight and Emma flipped me off making her way to the kitchen, while Ben stood there frowning.

"So you have awakened the beast" I said and he nodded following after Emma.

~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|~~|||.||||~|%

"Are we done yet!" I whined, "No" Emma, Natalie and mom said in unison.

I rolled my eyes we've been in 10 stores and I found my dress in the first one but nooooo they haven't so here we are still looking for Emma's dress, I mean come on even my mom got one and she's really picky.

Finally Emma pulled out this cute red dress, "so what do you think sexy " she asked coming out the dressing room.

I nodded quickly wanting to go but it really did look good on her.

She beamed, "I'm getting it" she announced and made her way to the cash register.

"Alright ready" she sang and we started walking out,

"I SEE THE LIGHT" I yelled as we made our way to the doors, we were almost out.

Almost.

"Wait" Emma said stopping us.

"What" I whined.

"Victory secret" Emma squealed and so did Natalie.

I groaned as we made out way in there.

"What are we even in here for" I asked Emma in the dressing room, she was making me try on some Lingerie.

"You are going to give your boyfriend some birthday sex" Emma said calmly while I was blushing like a tomato, good thing she couldn't see me.

I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror and I must admit I looked damn sexy.

"Come on all ready" Natalie called out and I rolled my eyes.

I came out and a smile lit up everyone's faces.

"Hold on" Emma said coming up to me and fixing my boobs.

I shrieked and slapped her hands away and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you guys think" Emma asked mom and Natalie they nodded both in approval.

Wow did not see the day I would be Lingerie shopping with my mom.

"I must admit you look damn sexy in black" Natalie said.

"Well I feel violated" I said mainly to Emma and she laughed, "What ever change so we can go"

She said pushing me in the fitting room again.

"That's what I wanted to do after store 1" I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay Lol Collins birthday is tomorrow, oo and he may get some lol,

What do you think should they Mate tomorrow??

Ok picture of there dresses on side, first dress is Emma's, second Nicole's, last Natalie's.

SONG ON THE SIDE I ABSOLUTELY LOVVVEEE CHECK IT OUT

~~Ashley