Chapter 27

YOU GUYS OMG, OK IF YOU DONOT WATCH TEEN WOLF THEN JUST SKIP THIS LITTLE A/n

;)

BUT IF U DO OMG DID YOU WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE NOWWW I KNOWW WHAT LYDIA IS :o:o :0 :0

Ok so sorry had to get that out of my system.

Now THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALLLLLLL BEEN WAITING FORRRRRR.......

HERE'S CHAPTER 27

Enjoy xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrified- to be filled with terroror alarm; make greatly afraid.

That's exactly what I was feeling right now.

"NOOOO NO No Nnoooo" I screamed at the top off my lungs holding on for dear life to a broom.

"I REFUSE, I REPEAT REFUSE TO TOUCH IT YOU TOUCH IT EMMA YOUR A DAMN WEREWOLF"

"HE'LL TO THE BLOODY NO THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THAT IT COULD JUMP ON ME, PLUS ITS PREGNET IF WE HIT IT BABYS WILL POP OUT AND RUN EVERYWHERE IMNOTDOINGITNATALIEYOUDOIT"

She rushed/yelled out.

Natalie paled, she gulped and shook her head, "nope no no no no I'm not doing it nada"

So here's the deal, just after the boys left we decided to watch a movie, so we made our way to the living room and guess what was on the ceiling above our sofa,

A huge freaking Spider, and when I say huge I mean huge, I mean it was bigger than, than, cow patty!

I slowly and causally made my way to the living room opening, you know just in case the spider decided it wanted to start popping out baby's.

Natalie and Emma did the same, "we'll I'm not staying in this bloody house with the spider" Emma stated, and Natalie nodded in agreement.

"let's go out to eat or something, the heifer Arron did eat my breakfast." I said frowning.

"But Collin said to stay I mean what if its serious and rouges are lurking about." Natalie said and Emma rolled her eyes,

"It was just a few and it was in the woods I doubt they even know we are here." I nodded.

"SOOO go get dressed" I said and they did so.

***

I groaned and checked my ears to make sure they weren't bleeding, there was this terrible screeching sound coming from the back seat, o wait that's Natalie singing.

"UGH SHUT UP" Emma yelled.

"Nah I'm ok you just focus on the road"

"I can't focus if you don't shut up"

While there were arguing I couldn't help but notice the black car that's been behind us for at least 20 minutes now and I know we passed some exits I didn't even know someone else lived close to Collin.

"Hey do y'all have anyone near you guys." I asked Emma.

She scrunched her eyes up in confusion, "no not like 100 miles away we are surrounded by the Forrest the only place remotely close is the pack house."

Ok now I'm getting scared.

"Did you guys see that" Natalie asked, I didn't even notice she had stopped singing and was looking out the car window.

"What" me and Emma asked at the same time.

I thought I saw a wolf running in the trees but close enough so I could see as if they were running along side the road"

She said, I could tell she knew what was going on.

Emma pressed the pedal harder making us jerk back a little,

"Yea and I also see the car following us." She said.

I looked out the window and saw Natalie was right, a brown wolf was running in the trees following the road, or,

I gasped it was following us.

I looked back and saw what was once a brown wolf there was 4.

"Who is it" I asked but truthfully I knew I just didn't want it to be true.

"Rouges" she spat like it was a nasty flavor in your mouth.

The car sped up and was now next to us, in the drivers seat was a man that looked in his mid 30s.

When he saw me looking he gave a smile, but not a contagious one like Collins, but a evil creepy smile that made you wanna hide under your bed.

I quickly turned my head,

"Speed up" I shrieked,

"How close are we to the city?" Natalie asked,

"At least 20 minutes"

"God why do you guys live so far" I cried,

"O yes because us werewolves are supposed to live in a neighborhood filled with humans, who have no idea what we are, and if they did , they would probably think we were some demons or some shit and get pitchforks and knives and come after us" she said sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes.

Suddenly the black car bumped into us making us swivel a little.

"SON OF A BITCH" Emma yelled speeding up a little.

"THERE MESSING UP MY LEXY" she let out a angry growl,

Wow I've never seen her growl like really growl and let me tell you...

It's really intimidating.

She sped up again but so did the car this time it hit the back making me slam my head on the dashboard.

I hissed in pain and rubbed my throbbing forehead.

Ok maybe it would be a good time to actually use the seat belt.

I hooked up and hold on for deer life to my seat belt.

Natalie let out a growl of her own but not because of the black car but because the wolves that were in the trees were now on the road closer to the car.

Emma swiveled a little to the left trying to get from in front the car, but the car did the same.

This time he bumped into us much more forcefully making us Swivel uncontrollably and end up on the side of the road.

"Shit" Emma growled hitting the dash board.

"Alright fine you wanna fight let's fight" Emma said getting out the car followed by Natalie while I stayed in the car.

The man got out the got out the car and let me tell you he was terrifying he was at least 6 foot he had heartless black eyes and had a scar running along his face, but that didn't stop Emma.

She let out a loud growl and ran to the man, before he knew what was happening he was on the ground with Emma in her wolf form on top of him.

Emma was a very beautiful silky honey brown wolf, she resembled Collins.

She was just about to bite his neck when suddenly one of the wolves ran out the trees and jumped on her pushing her off the man.

Just then Natalie let out a growl and jumped in the air changing into a pretty white wolf, it wasn't as big as Emma's but much faster.

She ran to Emma and pushed the Black wolf off of Emma biting his neck and shaking furiously until his body went limp.

Just then the rest of the wolves came out there was at least 8 there were out numbered.

The man Emma attacked stood up and dusted himself off.

He gave a grin to Emma and Natalie them looked at me a smirk plastered on his salty lips.

He started talking to Emma not once taking his eyes off of me.

I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Give me the girl and ill spare your worthless lives." He said.

Emma let out another growled bending down in attack stance.

"We'll ok then" he said and nodded to the wolves.

The wolves all in one charged at Emma and Natalie I screamed.

Emma and Natalie tried to fight back but there was to many, one bit Natalie let making her fall then another bit her side, Natalie let out a loud cry making a silent tear fall.

Emma's was much worse, they were bitting her everywhere, she tried to fight back but couldn't she was losing a lot of blood along with Natalie.

They were just about to bite there necks but I couldn't allow that.

I ran out the car.

"NO STOP"I screamed.

They stopped and looked at me the man slowly made his way to me.

"Please" I whispered tears falling from my eyes.

"Good girl" he whispered letting his hand trail over my cheek.

He roughly grabbed my arm.

"Alright leave the fucking mutts lets go we've got what we wanted." He told the wolves and pushed me into the car.

He got in and started the car,

"Pretty one aren't ya" he said then chuckled, "to bad your gonna be a punching bag in a few hours"

As we pulled away I took another glance at Emma's and Natalie's lifeless body's on the road, I hope there ok, I couldn't even think about being with out them they were my family.

I let out a sob, I was done, no more , arrogant Arron, sweet Dillon Ben Natalie, sassy Emma, and most of all Loving Collin.

But I would rather give my life if that meant saving there's.

~~~~~~~~~~

AWWW she's gotten taken

WAAA lol

Ok I hope this chapter was good,

Ttyl

~CATWOMEN :p