Chapter 16

Wow I just realized I really need to edit my story so after this chapter I will edit all my chapters.

But thank you all for the 19,000 reads I hope u enjoy this chapter!!! :)

~~~~~~~^*~^*~~^*~^*~~~

It's been 3 days since I've been with Collin and I must admit , I've been really out of it.

I can never get a good rest because my bed is now suddenly really uncomfortable.

I've been in pain, not emotionally, well that to, but mostly physically.

I've had a growing pain in my stomach since I've left Collin.

I asked dad, (yep I call him dad now) why, and he said it was from being away from your mate.

I've had a lot of time to think and I've come to the conclusion that, I really miss him and I want to go back, and that,

I love Collin Michaels.

I've always did I just didn't want to admit it.

But now I know what I feel is true and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, he can't do anything to hurt me I'm ready to accept it.

And that's why I'm standing outside his door at 7:00 am, with my suitcase in my hand, my phone and purse in the other, and dressed in my pajamas.

I hesitantly knocked on his door but no one answers, I knocked on it harder but no one answers again.

"Seriously" I huff out and was about to pound on the door when the door swung open, revealing a very agitated Emma, but when she saw who it was she screamed.

I winced.

"Damn women" I said before she pulled me into a bear hug.

"Thank god your back, I've been so lonely, I was about to punch Collin in his face he's been in such an ass mood." She shrieked and I laughed.

"Missed you to" I managed to gasped out. The women was braking my ribs.

"Emma Emma if you don't put me down I might die from the lack of air getting to my bloody lungs." I said and she muttered a quick sorry before letting me go.

I took a big dramatic breath and she giggled and rolled her eyes.

Just then Dillon came running down in guard mode.

"What happened why did you scream" he said looking around but when he saw me he smiled.

"Peanut you came back for me" he said excitedly I laughed.

"What ever floats your boat bud" he frowned and I rolled my eyes then opened my arms wide.

"HUG ME BROTHER" I yelled and he pulled me into a hug laughing.

"God I missed you guys" I sighed and pulled back from my hug.

"Hey Dillon can you bring my bag to my room plweaseeeeeeeee" I asked.

He sighed and nodded but on the way upstairs he yelled, "Im not your bitch ether"

I laughed.

"We'll I'm going back to sleep, I tired" she said the last part in a baby voice I laughed.

"But we will do something today women" she said on her way upstairs and I nodded.

I walked upstairs and slowly made my way upstairs into Collin's room.

I peaked into his room and he, like always, was sprawled out across his bed.

I laughed and quietly walked in.

"Collin" I cooed poking his cheek.

He swatted my hand away.

"Emma leave me alone this is the only time I had a decent sleep in days" he mumbled and turned around so he could face me but his eyes still closed.

I had a good look at him and my heart ached from how he looked, his skin was a little paler, he has bags under his eyes, he looked like crap, other words just like me.

I felt so hurt that I made him feel this way.

"Collin" I said again.

But he didn't answer.

I rolled my eyes why is this the only way I can wake him up.

I leaned in and pecked his lips lingering there for a little while until his eyes opened startled.

"Nicole" he said groggily.

I climbed into the bed next to him.

"We'll it's not Emma" I teased and he chuckled.

"Nicole I'm so happy you came back and Im so sorry I hope you can forgive me."

He smiled sadly.

I smiled and leaned in and whispered in his ear purposely likening the way he shutters when I make contact with him, happy I and only me can make him feel this way.

"I already have" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

Wow, I'm feeling very confidant today.

He stroked my cheek leaving a firey trail behind and gave me one of his contagious smiles.

"Thank you" he whispered and kissed me on my forehead.

But I missed his touch his warmth I wanted more, I wanted more of him.

I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him back down.

He looks at me as if asking permission and I answer him by locking lips my eargly with his.

Our lips moved in sync, filled with passion, longing, and love.

He deepened the kiss tracing his tongue across my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I eagerly gave it to him.

He tongue danced a forbidden dance with mine, his taste exploding in my mouth and I loved every once of it. He tasted so good my god.

A moan left my lips and I was shocked.

Was that me? God what this guy does to me.

A whimper left my lips when he pulled back.

He smirked, "o there's much more of that to come my love" he said and a shuttered.

"My love, I like the sound of that"

_>\>\>|>>}~>~>~>~>~~~~~~~*|^|*||\>\>

Read plzz

Hiii guys I'm sooooooo sorry i had to stop right there and how short it was but I liked how it went and I think how it stopped brings the story together lol.

Um next chapter is a total surprise I think you all will be happy with wat I did lol o and it will be longer than this short chapter lol.

A Song on the side I think goes with this chapter so check it out!!

~~~ Ashley xoxo