Chapter 19

Here you go my awesome readers

Here is chapter 19!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

(Not edited)

~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

"GAHHH" I screamed looking through my closet while throwing some clothes behind me.

"Nothing perfect!" I cried still looking.

"Natalie, Emma help!"

I heard a muffled sound come from behind me and I turned around.

"HA!" I laughed, turns out through my freak out I was throwing clothes and must of them landed on Emma and Natalie they were completely buried in my clothes.

Emma was the first one to break out her cocoon.

"God women I mean I know we bought a lot of clothes but not this damn much!" Emma said.

Natalie came out, dramatically gasping, "I couldn't breath!" I rolled my eyes and went back to my closet.

The reason I was freaking out was Collin asked me out on a date. It would be our first date.

I asked him where we were going and he said a surprise! Now I officially Hate surprises, why because I have no idea what to wear, he said something comfy but I mean I don't want to look to casual right?

I sighed.

"How about this?" Emma said holding up a white sun dress.

Why didn't I see that!

I nodded quickly smiling broadly.

"Go put it on I'll will pick out shoes and make up and Emma will do your hair!"

Natalie said excitedly.

I grabbed the dress and made my way to the bathroom, I swiftly put the dress on over my head and pulled down.

It fit just right and I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

The door barged open and Emma pulled me out making me sit on the bed.

"Thanks for knocking" I said sarcastically and Emma snorted, "you don't have nothing I don't"

"You don't know that" I replied smartly.

She stopped fiddling with my hair and looked at me eyebrows raised.

"So you saying you have a dick I don't know about" she said, I heard Natalie cough her classic way of trying to hold back a laugh.

"No" I whispered and she laughed "I thought so"

She started with my hair and Natalie came out the closet with a pair of Pink heels, why did I get those anyway I can't walk in them.

"Do you want me to brake my neck" I stated and she shook her head quickly going back to the closet to look for something else.

"So how are you and lover boy" I teased Natalie.

She came back out wearing a blush and some yellow sandals in her hand, I nodded at the sandals and she places them next to me.

"We're doing good."

"Have he marked you yet?" Emma asked.

"What the fuck is mark you mean like write his name on you or something?" I asked confused.

They laughed and Natalie moved some hair from her neck showing me her so called mark.

I gasped, "what the fuck you let him bite you he may have rabies"