Chapter 5

I slowly and quietly make my way downstairs until I'm by the opening to the living room.

I look to see if anyone was in there and sure enough Asher was on the couch asleep, which is weird because its only 2:00 in the afternoon , snoring very loudly.

"So that's where I get my snoring from ugh, thanks Asher."

Since Im trying to sneak out the house and the door is in the living room I decided to have a little fun.

I did a roll on the floor like you see in all them cop movies and pointed my gun (aka my finger)

"Quiet as a mouse" I chanted. Then crawled fastly behind the sofa Asher was asleep on.

"Swift as a cheeta" I chanted again.

"Ok the door is right in front of me just a few steps come on you can do it Nicole " I thought then did one of those army crawl thingys and when I made it to the door I stood.

"Victoryyyy" I whisper cheered.

Yeeeeaaaa. I reach for the door handle and right when I touch it, guess what happens

"Nicole what are you doing" Asher asked groggily.

I groaned , "I was so close so close all I had to do was twist but of course you woke up, cover it up Nicole." I thought but I panicked

"This is a dream" I blurted then gave a nervous laugh and mentally slaped my self on the head.

"Wow I am really not good at lying" I mumbled.

And look up to Asher's blank expression.

"Ok ok I wanted to go out you know look around, stop at a little dinner get something to eat." I said.

He stood up and walked over to me and handed me his keys and two twenties.

"Here now don't scratch up my baby kapeesh" he said but I was still dumbfounded he gave me his keys.

I can't believe he trusts me.

Wrong choice dude.

I smiled "thanks!" I said then waved and left.

I opened the garage and of course there was like 5 cars in there.

"Rich people" I mumbled.

"Now which baby will I be taking" I said excitedly.

I pressed the unlock button to see which one and when I found out I almost did a cartwheel.

What I would be driving was a red, Mercedes Benz, you know the one where the car doors lift yep that's the one.

I ran over to it and didn't think twice before hoping in and starting it up, I watched as it roared to life,

"God I love you so much right now" I shrieked then pulled out the drive way.

"Woohoo" I screamed as I bolted down the road, the wind making my hair go wild, I watched as objects that pasted me was just a blur because how fast I was going it was truly amazing.

I decided I was hungry so stopped at a little dinner called "quakes"

I laughed when the lady's eyes went wide when I ordered a huge double meat with bacon hamburger, I'm tiny but I can eat.

I love food if I could marry it trust me I would.

I payed the lady and made my way to the sexy devil (aka the car Asher trusted me with) I sniggered at the thought of the look on his face if he knew I was speeding down the road like that but hey i couldn't help it.

I slowly got in the car and was about to start it when this car pulled up, a black Bugatti.

God is everyone here rich.

But that didn't catch my attention what did was the sexiness that came out of it.

Three boys came out all tan and fit, one had black hair and green eyes, another one had blonde hair and hazel eyes but the next one Was the one that would have every girl drooling over him, including me.

He looked like a total badass well they all did.

He was absolutely handsome, he had light brown hair, light blue eyes he was really fit like when he moves his arms he's flexing.

I must of been staring to long because he suddenly looked at me and our eyes locked,

If you would have hit me with a ball right now I wouldn't have felt it the only thing that was on my mind was him, everything else around me disappeared my heart skipped a beat when I looked at him why I have no idea.

Something in my Mind wanted to me run over to him and hug him and kiss him.

What the hell I don't even know him, something is really wrong with me.

I shook my head my cheeks turning pink and started the car and left,

But I still couldn't get those intense eyes and kissable soft lips and , Stop!

What

The

Chicken fucks

Is wrong with me.

~~~

OOOO so who is the mystery guy,

Lol

Oh thank you so much for the 400 reads so fast lol thank you I really didn't think so many people would like my story, so I'm really happy.

Picture of the sexy car on the side

Along with a video I think fits this chapter lol.

Keep reading voting and commenting.

Xoxo Ashley