Chapter 22

Just tell him,

Like ripping off a band and.

I wonder if I could get Dillon to tell him.

"God this is so frustrating" I mumbled to myself.

I was currently sitting on the couch with Collin watching a movie but my predicament with my mom keeps bugging me and I don't know how Collins gonna react.

I sighed and turned to face Collin staring intensely at him.

I sat there for about 10 minutes just staring at him truthfully I got lost, seriously my man is hot, his chiseled features his-

"Love if your gonna stare at me like that its really hard to concentrate on the movie" he chuckled.

I blinked a few times coming back to reality to see he was now looking at me to a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Collin I um have to tell you something" I told him.

"Ok what I-"

"But before you over react I have a plan also" I hurriedly told him.

He nodded pausing the tv.

"Ok so my mom as you know doesn't know about you being werewolves and she wants me to move back there, but what if I go to college down here then I won't have to move, but really I wouldn't be going."

I told him happy my about my little plan.

But he just looked at me with a look of disbelief.

"What?"

I asked completely confused, was my plan not good?

"Love um your mom knows what mates are remember because Asher ran off with his."

I nodded still figuring out what he's saying.

"So why can't you just tell her were mates she knows what they are and how important it is" he said in a duh tone while I sat there gobsmacked.

I groaned, "what the fuck why didn't I realize that" I growled more to myself than him.

"I was stressed out for nothing absolutely nothing, nothing at all"

I said again.

And apparently this was hilarious to him because he was laughing his heart out.

I scowled at him and swatted him on his head, "shut up" I growled which only made him laugh harder.

"Make another pep and your sleeping on the couch" I yelled and he stifled another laugh that desperately wanted to come out I mean there were tears glistening in his eyes and his body was still shaking uncontrollably in laugher.

"What the hell is so funny" I asked calmly and he shook his head.

I rolled my eyes, "you ass" I said madly.

He chuckled, "seriously though just tell her I mean she could live here with is if she wants"

He said then shrugged.

"Seriously" I shrieked and he nodded.

I smiled and he nodded, "beside your apart of this pact now, your Luna" he said calmly while I was looking at him with my nose scrunched up in confusion.

"What the heck is a Luna" I asked.

"We'll as you know sinc-" he started but was cut off by Natalie and Dillon,

"Can we sleep in your room" Natalie said groggily leaning on Dillon.

"Why?" I asked, what I'm a curious person.