Chapter 15

Hiya guys I've been Dedicating my chapters to people who have been taking there time to comment on my book.

It's usually the first person to comment but if the first person to comment is a person I've already dedicated a chapter to already I pick someone else.

Sorry i wish I could dedicate it to every one who reads it but sadly I can't I can say is thank you.

Here is chapter 15 enjoy.

-)/):;(_^>\\{%%~>>^#}{{]__**^>%#}{]_|~>€*^%}{]]\{~€**^^%#}]]_\\~>

Collin sat me down gently on the sofa.

Just then Emma, Dillon, and Arron came down stairs same worried expressions on their face .

"Collin what happened?" Emma gasped looking at the bleeding bite mark on his side.

"Rouge attack." Collin said through gritted teeth.

She nodded "I'll get the first aid kit" she said then ran up the stairs while Dillon and Arron sat on the other sofa

I sat there still trying to put together the puzzle pieces but I couldn't connect them.

I should be scared out of my life right now but I'm just

Numb.

"I guess I should start explaining, um where do I start" he said nervously.

"How about telling me what exactly are you" I whispered not looking into eyes.

He nodded and started.

"basically there werewolfs created by the moon goddess to protect the world form evil but stay hidden from the human world but when the demons found out they convinced the human world that we were evil.

They hunted our kind killing some so we ran. But some were killed, some Mates were and when the mates died it drives them insane, they couldn't handle life without them.

And that's what we call rouges, there insane and blood thirsty, taking out there anger on packs, or killing the pack and taking there land.

Who you saw out there was the leaders of timber wood pack, brothers.

They once went again our pack, but we killed there luna and they retreated.

So now he's trying to get revenge on me,

By killing you." He whispered the last part pain clear in his voice I wanted to run to him and comfort him but I still needed answers.

He continued, "I am a soon to be alpha, I will take his place when I turn 21 mostly because he likes his job and doesn't want to retire but knows he has to. And um your dad is his beta. And since he-"

I cut him off "what!" I screamed,

My dad is a fucking were wolf also and he didn't fucking tell me,

Does my mother know.

I growled in frustration but let him finish.

"And since he doesn't have a son and a daughter that's human I get to pick my beta which is Arron."

I nodded still processing everything he said.

"I'm so sorry I -"

"What's a mate" I said finally looking into his eyes and I instantly regretted it, his eyes were filled with regret and sorrow.

"Do you believe in soul mates" he said quietly I nodded.

"We'll that's basically what it is but for werewolfs it has a much deeper meaning. Each werewolf has one. Some find them and some never do.