Chaptor 39

Collin's POV

It's 11:55 and me and my wolf are getting restless by the minute. I ordered everyone else to go to the pack house and get some rest, but there was no telling Natalie and them to leave. I've turned twice into my wolf, demanding I let Him see her , which I obliged , but I knew he couldn't wait much longer and nether could I.

I felt a pat on my back, "It's ok man she's gonna be ok." Dillon said assuringly but I knew he too was worried. I gave a small smile looking down. "I guess we'll see in a few minutes." I stated blankly making him nod and make his way over to a resting Natalie.

I watch in envy as he let Natalie lay in his nap, why couldn't Nicole be fine? Why couldn't we be in our bed cuddled up, her smell surrounding me. But right now I have a pale lifeless Nicole.

I shook my head, Don't think like that, when this is all over we will be happy in our house, our own bed, with a beautiful son or daughter. A small smile finds it way onto my lips as I think of the all the things I could do for my kid, reading bed time story's, showing him the fun of his wolf, and watching Nicole take care of him. Me and her both.

Crack crack

My head darts up as I here the sound of bones cracking, instinctively Natalie and Emma wake up and they all look at Nicole. 'Its happening let me out' my wolf demanded harshly, I felt his power pushing forward and I didn't hesitate to change into my wolf.

I felt as my paws hit the grass and my ears move to the cracking noises of bones. I walk slowly to Nicole watching as the transformation starts and what was once a human body was a beautiful Redish brown wolf.

I ran forward smelling her new scent, my mate finally a wolf, my Luna. 'She's beautiful' my wolf whispers to me, "I know" she was absolutely breathtaking, like she always was.

"Oh my god." I heard Emma whisper looking over Nicole. "She's beautiful." Natalie finished stepping forward but before I could do anything I darted in front of her and growled, showing she wasn't allowed to take another step forward.

"Easy Collin." Dillon said sternly but my wolf stood it's ground. 'Its ok' I barked making my wolf give me a warning growl but he backed off shaking his head and walking his way over to Nicole and laying next to her.

Natalie smiled a little as she slowly walked up and petted her fur. Emma did the same.
"She not gonna wake up until tomorrow you guys go I'll stay with Nicole I'm pretty sure my wolf wouldn't let me do other wise." I stated through pack link and they nodded. "Alert me when she wakes up." Emma said sternly before walking away with Ben, Dillon, and Natalie.

When they were gone, I watched as Nicole's stomach went up and down, and I listened too Her heartbeats, her and our baby's.

With that, I laid my head on her, still on alert but deciding to take a rest.

'I won't let anything heart you my one and only love.' I whispered to her through our link. 'You nor our baby'

~~~

A/N

Hey, so sorry for the short chapter but it was just a filler, tell me what you think and I think there will only be two chapters left, AHHHHHHHHH OMG I've came such a long way with you guys helping and supporting along the way I never thought I would have this many reads and supports I truly am blessed thanks so much and I hope you can read my other books and find them enjoyable to.

~lots and lots and lots of Love Ashley🐾