Chapter 7

Well since all the great comments I decided to update early so here is chapter 7

~~~

The reality to what was happening came full force and it felt like it was suffocating me, I couldn't breath.

I gasped for air, holding my throat.

"What's wrong" sexy man god said worried, why is worried if he didn't do kidnap me none of this would of happened.

"What the fuck do I do" he yelled pulling me to him which sent once again shivers of satisfaction down my spine loving the feeling I have when I'm close to him.

"I don't know" blondie yelled.

Then everything went black.

~~~

I woke up mad at something.

The sun, why is it shining on my face.

I groaned and turned over and put my face back in the cologne scented pillow.

Wait what, I opened my eyes and smelled the pillow.

"Why-" then everything that happened came back and slapped me in the face.

"Shit shit shit" I mumbled then got up.

That's the first in a long time I had a panic attack, stupid bastard made me freak out.

I tip toed to the door and peaked outside, I heard muffled voices coming from downstairs.

"Ok, ok what do I do think think"

I bit my lip then looked around until I found my ticket to freedom.

A window.

I ran to it and tried to open it but it was locked. "Damn it" I whisper yelled.

I heard voices right outside my door.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I mentally screamed and jumped back into the bed faking asleep.

I heard the door creak open, "no she's still asleep" I heard a female voice say and the first thing that came to my mind was she was kidnapped to.

I wonder if she's ok.

Why does a total hottie have to be a pervert and a creep and crazy.

When I heard then door close I opened one eye to make sure they were gone and sure enough the door was closed.

I got up once again and decided I would have to brake the window.

I spotted a beautiful lamp sitting on his dresser.

I grabbed it and stood by the window.

"And It was such a pretty lamp, shame, o well" I said and threw it watching the window shader.

"Yesss" I screamed and climbed on it, but guess what I didn't realize, I was on the second floor which means....

I gulped, again did I mention I was scared of heights.

At least there was a tree right by the window, "ok let's do this" I gave myself a prep talk and was about to jump but my mind got the best of me.

Saying things like what if I fall and kill myself, what if I brake something, I could really use a milk shake.

Ok maybe the last one was a little off topic.

"Fuck it I'm not-"

Just then a very pissed Sexy man god barged in alone with amused blondie and blacky.

"It now or never" I said to myself and jumped out but not before mouthing kiss my ass to sexy man god. Thank fully I grabbed on to the branch just in time.

But to my luck the branch snapped making me fall.

I land with an oomph.

"Ah my but bone" I cried.

I slowly got up thankful I didn't brake anything.

"Kiss that" I screamed up to sexy man god and his friends.

I was about to run when he jumped and I mean jumped he didn't try to grab the tree or anything, but that wasn't the amazing part, the amazing part was he landed on his feet,

Perfectly fine,

No bruise or nothing.

And the only thing I could say when he started walking over to me was this.

"Oh my cheese you are super man aren't you."

He rolled his eyes,

Then he picked this time over his shoulder.

"Ahh you ass hole" I yelled hitting him on the back.

"Put me down" I snarled.

"Why I'm loving the view." He said and my cheeks turned hot when I realized my ass was in his face.

"We'll I'm not likeing mine" I said.

Lie.

"Yea right" he said then chuckled.

I huffed then rolled my eyes.

"Pervert" "I'm only two years older than you" "you don't know how I am"

"How old are you"

"18"

"And I'm 20" he said then chuckled.

"Still a pervert" I said.

"A sexy one"

"Cocky much"

"Very"

"I hate you"

"Love you two love"

I scowled.

"Nicole my name is Nicole"

~~~

A little short but I promise the next one will be longer lol .

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~~Ashley