Chapter 6

I decided to do this chapter in mystery boys point of view so here ya go

~~~~

Collin pov (aka mystery boy)

"So are you coming to the party" My best friend and my beta Arron

asked.

I just shrugged, "I don't know"

"Don't know! Dude come on Hally said she really wanted you to come which means" Dillon said moving his eyebrows up and down.

"She want some" Arron said then rubbed his body.

I chuckled, "we'll she's not getting any" I said.

"Dude come on she's a total babe" Arron said.

"Correction she is THE babe" Dillion added.

"You know why" I said seriously, "besides she's also a grade a slut" I said then frowned.

Arron groaned "and that's why she's so hot"

I rolled my eyes.

As alpha of course I wanted to find my mate, I need a strong Luna to run my pack, a Luna makes not only the pack stronger, but me also.

"I'm hungreeeyyyy" Dillian whined and dramatically holded his stomach,

I laughed, "for and 19 year old you sure act like an 2 year old"

"But you still love me" he said in a baby voice and ruffled up my hair.

I frowned and fixed it.

"Only because your my brother" I pointed out,

"Yea and your still a pain in the ass plus he so likes me better" Arron said then smirked.

"Im going to pull over, so we can eat" I said, and pulled into my favorite restaurant "quakes".

As I got out I smelt this alluring, mouthwatering, scent of Vanilla and strawberry. I never smelt anything like it, what ever it was it had my wolf going crazy then I saw it, it was a girl sitting in a car. She was absolutely stunning, beautiful long black hair, soft brown eyes, the most pink and cute lips, then our eyes lock and my wolf screamed something to me that had me and him jumping for joy.

"Mate"

I was about to walk over to her when Arron snapped me back to earth.

"Earth to Collin get your dazed ass in here."

I rolled my eyes and with one last glance I hesitantly made my way inside.

We sat in our booth and Dillon and Arron started chatting but all I was thinking about was my beautiful mate.

"So who was that smoking babe in the car you were looking at" Arron said.

I growled "mine" I snarled at him and he looked taken back.

"Dude that's great you found her" Dillon said happily.

"O my bad didn't know dude I'm happy for you" he said and smiled.

"So what are you gonna do" Dillon asked.

"I'm gonna go to track her scent" I said then got up.

"Aww man dude I didn't get to eat" Dillion whined and I growled.

"Fine" he muttered. And we got up and left to fine my mate.

~~~~~~~~

Nicole's pov

"No no dont go in the closet" I screamed at the tv believeing they could hear me.

"Ahhhh" I screamed spilling most of my popcorn on the floor.