Chapter 4

"Soooo how is it." Natalie asked.

"It's ok"

"Ok!" She shrieked and I winced. "Nicole your in California, it can't be just ok"

I shrugged but realized she couldn't see me.

"It's um really beautiful the house Asher owns is huge"

"How huge" I could hear the curiosity in a voice and laughed.

"Did I say house, well I meant mansion" hey I might as well brag I mean this place is really beautiful although I would never admit that to him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" she screamed.

"yep"

"Damn it! I knew I should of gotten in the damn bag"

"Your crazy" I laughed.

"I know" she said

"Nat I got to go."

I heard her sigh

"We'll ok bye, oh and you better call me tomorrow or ill fly over there and stick your phone up your ass, do you hear me women"

"Yes mom" I said with sarcasm.

I took a another look around my room and I have to say it was breath taking, my walls were a light blue, I had a flat screen tv on my wall, I have light purple carpet and black bed sheets, and a few white dressers and i even had a chandelier.

What is up with these rich people and chandeliers.

Still it was really beautiful and weirdly my taste, how he knew, I have no idea.

When i stopped admiring, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

When the door opened a man came in who looked almost identical to me, the black hair, brown eyes, face features, the only thing we didn't have in common was height he was tall standing a 6'5 figure while I probably won't get past 5'7.

We just stood there staring until I broke the silence.

"If you just came in to stare then you accomplished that so" I said annoyed.

"Um yes I don't really know what to say"

"No shit I mean you haven't seen me in like 16 years" I snapped.

He frowned,

"You don't understand"

I scoffed at that.

"No I understand perfectly you broke my mothers heart and mine for that tramp" I snarled.

His face turned from sad to angry quick.

"You will not disrespect me or my ma-"

I raised my eyebrows.

"I mean wife like that"

"Don't know what that was about." I mumbled

"But I do know you don't deserve my respect, my respect left when you did" I said the last part through gritted teeth.

His face now turned from anger to sorrow. Ha suck on them apples didn't think I had a mouth on me did you.

"Now if you will excuse me, unfortunately I have to unpack so don't let the door hit you on the way out" I said then narrowed my eyes at him.

When he left I could of sworn I heard a low un human growl come from him but hey who knows I think we all know I have quite an imagination on me.

**