Chapter 20

My fans YOU ARE AMAZING YOU POST SUCH GREAT COMMENTS, (tear) YOU GUYS ARE EPIC ,

(Cough) almost as epic as me!!

JK JK BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH.

HEREEEESSSS CHAPTERRRRR 20!!

~~~*~^*~^~*~^^^~^~^~^~^>~>}>|^|€|%>|^^~%^~^^~^~^^|^|^******~~*~

"I hate periods" I mumbled coming out the bathroom in my comfortable blue fuzzy robe.

I slowly made my way back downstairs to finish watching titanic and eating my ice cream.

I'm home all by myself, why, Collin at some pack meeting, Arron went to the store, and Emma and Natalie went to the movies.

I kind of feel bad because I went off on them this morning, they came in my room at 7:00 in the morning and asked me if I wanted to come to the movies, but I threw my pillows at there faces yelling 'can't you see a women is sleeping!' Hey it's not my fault don't wake up a girl that's pmsing.

I made my way to the living room and stopped.

I narrowed my eyes.

Arron had taken my spot on the couch, changed my damn channel, and was eating my ice cream.

I took a deep breath calming my anger.

I slowly made my way in front of him.

He tried to move his head to the left but I did the same.

He rolled his eyes, "Nicole get this through your head, your. Not made of. Glass. Therefore I can't see the tv" he said.

"Give me my damn remote Arron" i said through gritted teeth.

He raised his eyebrows at my anger, he probably thought I was going insane but do not mess with a girl on there period.

We just looked at each other until he burst out laughing.

"O hell no" I yelled and grabbed his nose squeezing it.

He yelped as I pulled him off the couch and landed on him.

I slapped his forehead repeatedly.

"Don't !"

*slap!*

"Mess!"

*slap*

"With a god damn women!"

*slap slap*

"That is PMSing!"

I yelled, he screamed bloody murder trying to pry me off of him but I was seeing red, nobody and I mean nobody touches my goddamn ice cream, Collin learned and so did everyone elese now it's Arron.

I was about the pull his hair when my phone started ringing.

I stopped and glared at him.

When I took a look at him I smiled, he had a long claw mark on his face, his nose was red and his forehead had a red hand mark on it.

I got up but slapped him one more time on his chest.

He got up and ran upstairs yelling curses. I walked to my phone picked it up.

"Hello" I said sitting on the couch still smiling at my victory.

"Hunny!" My mom shrieked and I smiled.

"Hey mom"

"So how's living with your dad"

My dad ? what o yea

"Yea yea um it's great" I said,

"GODDAMIT NICOLE YOU MESSED UP MY FACE" Arron screamed from upstairs.

I pressed my phone to my chest and laughed.

My god I wish I could of seen his face.

I heard muffled sounds come from my phone and I quickly placed it back to my ear.

"Nicole!"

"Hm"

"Who was that" she asked curiously.

"Who was what?" I giggled.

"That's how I know your lying your awkward giggles" she screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"That was Arron"

"Your boyfriend" she asked.

I gagged, "no never!" I yelled.

"Hey hey I was just wondering" she laughed.

"We'll do you have a boyfriend"

"Um..." I drawled out.

She gasped, "NICOLE MARINA DAVIS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TALK NOW" she screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"His name I Collin," I said, there was a pause,

"Hello?"

"Yea his name is Collin go on" she said in a duh tone, I rolled my eyes once again.

"He's really sweet, funny, cares a lot about me, o and has the most sexy British accent" I beamed and laughed along with her,

"British nice I might just have to meet this boy."

I smiled at that, Collin meeting my mom, that would be great I just hoped she likes him my mom is very picky with boys that's why I never brought one home but to her I've never had a boyfriend and I'm fine with that.

"You just might" I agreed.

"Does he know your not staying" she asked.

I gulped, shit shit shit, bird shit, dog shit all those shits put together described the shit I was sinking in.

My mom thought I was coming home, and I don't think I could convince her to let me stay I mean,

I can't leave I was by my dad for 3 days and I was In major pain I can't leave with out dying I can't leave Collin, and he can't leave his pack.

I sighed, "um what if I maybe, um stay"

"WHAT NICOLE YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU, COLLEGE-" I cut her off not wanting to hear her ranting.

"Yea I was um just playing " I fake laughed and she sighed.

"Good" she said.

"SOO my business trip is almost over and I will be seeing you in 5 weeks Hun" she shrieked,

I frowned a little I mean I miss my mom but I can't leave Collin , or Emma, all of them.

I would have to find a way to convince her to let me stay.

"Bye mom I um have to go" I said,

"Alright bye my love I miss you mwah" she said then hung up.

I groaned and laid down

This was going to be hard as fuck!

~~~~*|**~|€|*~*~*|*€|*|*|€||*{*{€|*|€|€|£|

I KNOW I KNOW TO SHORT BUT TOMORROW IT WILL BE MUCH MUCH LONGER THIS IS ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER!

So sorry lol

Song on the side>>>>>

~Ashley