Chapter 4 - Unrequited love

Hi All I noticed that the chapters were not in the correct order so I think a few of you maybe slightly confused. I have now amended the situation and hopefully there will be no more hick ups. Please remember to vote and comment.

Picture of Tiarna - T

Lauren's POV

I woke up early and headed home to shower. Mum was up by the time I finshed dressing so I walked back into the kitchen.

Dad was never home midweek, he'd been doing a lot of business in Newcastle since I was 12 yrs old. He based himself there during weekdays and came home for the weekends. Mum was such a strong wonderful person she loved him unconditionally, she knew he did everything so we could have the best, it was all for the family. So she supported and encouraged him at the sacrifice of her on self and happiness. She was our strength, love and support. We were blessed to have her as our Mum.

"Morning Mum".

"Morning Lauren, what time did you get in?"

"About 615, I'm heading out again shortly I've got a 9am tutorial".

"Ok Hun, will you and T be home for dinner?" She asked.

"No Tuesday nights going to be late we finish Uni at 9pm so we'll just grab something to eat in the cafeteria. But we'll be home early tomorrow".

"Ok Sweetheart, have a wonderful day and drive safely".

"Will do Mum," I gave her a small peck on the cheek and headed out the door.

I text T that we'd take my car today, as we started and finished together. As I pulled out the driveway I was getting a lite anxious about seeing Dan and very grateful T would be close by today. Maybe I should call Ethan? This would be a big deal for me but it'd show Dan that I had was no interest in him. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him so maybe having a date with Ethan may just help us both. There was no attraction on my part when it came to Dan. But with Ethan the animal in me wanted to be unleashed. He was my kinda perfect in every way. Calling him didn't mean sleeping with him, it was just one date like he said to see where it goes. No harm. I think.

I arrived at T's and she ran down into the car.
"Hey Babe," she yelled.

"Hey T". T was so loud you could always hear her coming a mile off her voice and laugh were larger than life. With her crazy curly hair, straight talking ways, her perfectly made up face and huge personality the guys loved her.

"So Lauren, I've thinking about the whole Dan situation. The best solution is for you to tell him about Ethan. Put it out there that you met him before he kissed and that's why it was all so awkward for you," T thoughtfully approached the subject. She was an accounting major and could analyse situations brilliantly.

"You must be a mind reader Hun, I was seriously just thinking the exact same thing. Even if I don't end up calling him, how is he to know? I can just make out that I met the guy of my dreams on Saturday night and leave it at that!".

"Seriously Lauren, I think you need to call him. It's been three days since you first met him so it's a safe distance to make that call tomorrow. Why don't you do it?" She questioned tilting her head to the side. I giggled as her curls bounced around the passenger seat, she looked so cute today. Wearing a short pink denim a line skirt and a yellow mid drift top with aqua cork wedges. She was so colourful. Whereas, I had tight black pants and a Greenday band t with knee high laced combat boots.

"Day 4 already tomorrow, I don't know maybe he has his own ideas about the perfect time to call. Maybe I just missed the opportunity to get it right," I said shrugging my shoulders.