Chapter 7 - The Date

Ethan's POV

It was about 430pm when I headed out of the office. I didn't want to be late and I was hoping Lauren would recognise me without her realising I didn't remember her. That would be so fucking awkward. I didn't have time to change so I just wore my work suit.

I pulled outside the Uni library and stopped in a no standing zone. It was 455pm so I figured there was only 5 to go. I was in my brand new BMW. I begun playing on my phone when I looked up and saw this fucking hot chick walking down the street.

She was perfection. Tall, slim but curvy at the same time, with long legs that could wrap around my waist nicely, small perky tits, her hair was golden brown with blonde she was sexy to the max, as she came closer I noticed her gorgeous face. This girl was a stunner, a 10 plus. I got hard just looking at her.

I thought to open my window so I could try to catch her attention, but before the window started to go down a really good looking guy approached her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tight leaving her with a quick kiss on the cheek. After a moment she waved him off. She then looked around the cars in the area and her gaze met mine. Oh my lord she was smoking hot, her eyes were like a cat, so sexy and seductive. Boy the things I wanted to do to her. I was feeling like a dirty old man just looking at her she couldn't of been any older than 20.

I grabbed my bottle of water trying to cool off I gulped it down not wanting to feel so tight in my pants. I was throbbing. So I started thinking about all the things that would no longer excite me like my Gran's undies, the taste of cat food and the smell of blue cheese. But all to no avail.

Holy fuck, she started to approach my car, this was my fucking lucky day. She bent her head down towards my passenger window, she then smiled directly at me. "Hey Ethan!" she giggled.

Play it cool Buddy you have just hit the bloody jackpot. I got out of the car and gave her a big hug pulling her in so closely perfectly framing her into my body. Which probably was a stupid idea considering how hard I was right now. I whispered into her ear "I've been looking forward to seeing you again Lauren". I smirked and took her hand opening the door for her.

"Why thank you Ethan," she smiled. "I didn't know you were such the gentleman".

"Normally I'm not, but for you Lauren, anythings possible." I was still throbbing, aching for her touch, but I also didn't want to scare her away. I had to cool down.

I got into the drivers seat turning my head towards her, I then gave the most seductive smile I've ever mustered. I could see that she was effected by it as a red glow brushed across her sweet cheeks. I then intertwined her hand with mine and we drove off.

"So Lauren, tell me more about you?" I asked.

"Ok, the easiest way for us to get to know each other is to play a game of 20 questions. Because I'm in a good mood, I'll let you start".

"Ok, what is your favourite food?" I asked.

"Easy my mums vine leaves," she then asked me. "What is your favourite food?"

"Pizza, but it has to be supreme, no olives or anchovies preferred. Now back to you Lauren. Do you prefer sweets or savouries?"

"Savoury, I'm not one for sweets at all. Ok Ethan do you prefer hot or cold weather?"

"I surf, so I love Summer but I also love Cuddling in winter".