Chapter 47 - Planning an us

Lauren's POV

Today was the last day of Ethan's visit. He'd be heading back later tonight. We'd manage to spend some quality time together and we really enjoyed New York. We vowed to come back in the future and include Canada.

Yesterday we enjoyed another amazing day with Chanel and Loti. We cruised around the harbour in Loti's boat and travelled around Stanton Island. We ate a lobster lunch in this quaint little family owned restaurant overlooking the water.

It was so nice spending time with another normal couple, Chanel and Loti were really easy to hang out with, they weren't competitive, they had ideas without forcing things onto you and they listened. I felt that we made friends for life and they agreed to come to Sydney during the Christmas break. Marc was going to Canada so it'd work out perfectly they could take his room. They would also get along well with Darren and Juanita, it'd be nice if we could all hang out together.

We were lying in bed, I was stroking Ethan's hair when he started to slowly stir. "Morning gorgeous gal, I missed you." He always new the right things to say to get me going.

"I wish today wasn't going to end. I'm going to miss you again for another month. I feel sick thinking about it again."

"Look, for you it'll be easy, you're so busy it'll fly. Tomorrow you're off to California, then over to Hong Kong then Singapore, Bejing then Tokyo. It's me who will miss you. Luckily Corbin and your goofball friends have filled in my time. I've honestly realised that we're really lucky to have people that care. You know before I met you, most of the other friends I hung out with didn't care, they were there for the money, the shouts, the girls. Until I met you I didn't realise what a shit life I had, it was complete nothingness, just existing. Now I have you in my life and everything is full. I love you Baby Girl and I can't wait till you get back so we can make some plans together about our future."

He was pouring his heart out and I just laid there and listened. Ethan always found it difficult to explain his feelings and how he felt, it took a lot for him to put it into words. It meant so much to hear his thoughts right now. This would help me cope the next month without him.

"I love you so much." I began stroking his chest, then belly, then well you know. Afterall it was our last day for a month, we had to make the most of every opportunity and be as close together as possible. Ethan stood to attention as I pushed him down flat onto his back and straddled him. I was going to tease him a little this morning not letting him have me as long as I could hold him off. It was going to be hard. Literally we was already but strictly speaking holding Ethan back from what he wanted would be torturous.

"Babe, you must behave for me for 15 minutes, you're all mine to do with what I want. Then the next 15 minutes, I'm all yours. All you have to do is say, ok?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm.. Ok." Ethan sounded like he was already in ecstasy. His raspy tones were turning me into a puddle.

I teased him over the next 15 minutes, all over his body, grabbing, biting, licking, sucking. He was so ready, I knew as soon as it was his turn this would all go south quite quickly.

He looked up at me with hooded eyes and I could see the lust he was feeling.

"My turn." He growled like an animal. You're MINE."

Crap!

He picked me up and on cue I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall inside the bathroom which was tiled so we were less likely to leave a gapping hole. He pounded so hard I honestly thought I wasn't going to be able to take it anymore then a huge flood of burning heat ran inside my entire body and I starting moaning and screaming, pushing doen harder into him. He then began moaning as he grabbed my hair and we climaxed together. I was in a heap on his chest with my legs still wrapped around Ethan's waist. He walked us into the shower and turned the water on.

The rest of the day was nice. We lazed around the hotel and went for a walk to Central Park in the arvo. We held hands, laughed, kissed and talked. This was a perfect way to end our time in New York. He was amazing.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was after 6pm. We ordered room service and wrapped into each others arms for one final session of love making. Loti loaned me his car so I could see Ethan off at the airport. By the time he packed, we fucked one more time, we showered, it was now 9pm. His plane was leaving just before midnight so we left for the airport.

We held hands the entire drive and talked about just us getting a place in the new year. We were now making plans for a life together despite the fact that we were not 100% certain of our future. But who ever is and if you're not willing to take a chance how will you ever risk having a wonderful life. It's like buying a lottery ticket, you had to be in it to win it. My prize was Ethan and I was so invested in winning the jackpot, no sacrifice or compromise would be too great to have him. I was invested in this for life.

The End.