Chapter 35 - T's Birthday

Lauren's POV

Ethan quietly got out of bed around 530am hoping not to disturb me. We'd been wrapped around each other all night so as soon as I could no longer feel his body heat I began to wake. I felt a cool draft dance around my body.

"Babe, go back to sleep. You can still get another half hour in". He whispered into my ear as he kissed my forehead.

"You can't get me all tingly and walk off Ethan. Please come back to bed for another 2 minutes". I suggestively smiled.

"Babe, I can't I have to shower and go to work. But I promise to make it up to you tonight".

"What if those 2 minutes totally rock your world and change your life?" I winked.

Well that was easy, he jumped back onto the bed pinning me down.

"Game on Lauren". I felt so hot I was about to orgasm just hearing those delicious words leave his mouth.

We were being so playful, but it was feeling so good. For about two minutes we gave into eachothers desires. It was pure hot wanting sex. There was nothing romantic about it part from the fact that we loved eachother.

Ethan eventually left for work, when he'd been showering I'd fixed him a quick breakfast of a bacon and egg wrap and a coffee. I then showered and was about got ready for Uni. Today was T's Birthday so I decided to get a quick text in:

Happy Birthday 🎉😘🎉❤️🎉🎁🎉  u old gal - L

It was just after 630am now. She'd be up but I wasn't game enough to call her.

My phone buzzed:

Thanks Hun been totally spoilt already c u soon 😘 - T

Now what shall I wear today. It was quite warm but a tad windy so best to avoid a dress. I ended up settling on a cute white playsuit that T had bought me for Christmas. I hadn't worn it yet and today was the perfect day for it.

Mum was still sleeping so I made a banana, chia, cacao, macca, soy coconut milk, spinach pea protein smoothie. It was my ultimate breakfast. Unfortunately I was sensitive to dairy and gluten so I had to make alternative choices. I always tried to make the best choices  without losing the amazing flavour of the food I ate. I left enough for Mum and placed it inside the fridge leaving a note on the bench. I reminded her I wouldn't be home tonight. She mentioned my Aunty Marina was coming over for dinner tonight so I was happy she'd at least have some company.

The drive to Uni was easy with not too much traffic on the roads. I made my way into the caf to find T. I had her present with me. I'd bought her a tiffany's eternal friendship pendant. She'd bought me the earrings for my 21st and I loved them so much I wanted to return my friendship back to her.

By the time I arrived T was inside the caf laughing at her phone.

"Happy Birthday T!!!" I yelled so loud that everyone now knew it was her birthday. "You sexy 21 year old beast". T was wearing cut off denim shorts, a white pheasant top and heeled sandals. She looked so good!

"Thanks Lauren. And don't you look hot, love the outfit whoever got it for you has such great taste in clothes".

"Oh, I personally think it's the body inside that outfit that makes it look so fucking hot". Max snuck up behind me.

"What the hell Max, did you follow me in here?" I'd placed my hands on my hips.

"Maybe".

"Anyway, it's T's birthday so buzz off".