Chapter 25 - The Flower Boy

Picture of Blake - The Flower Boy

Lauren's POV

We had an awesome day at the pub yesterday. I still couldn't get the smile off my face. I was working today and couldn't stop yawning. Ethan kept me up for most of the night handing out his 7 punishments.

Punishment 1
Give Ethan a 30 minute full body massage.

Punishment 2
Give Ethan a blow job.

Punishment 3
Handcuff Lauren to the bedpost and let Ethan eat his dessert.

Punishment 4
Give Ethan a facial and hair treatment.

Punishment 5
Let Ethan cum doggy style.

Punishment 6
Give Ethan a sponge bath whilst brushing his hair and teeth.

Punishment 7
Make Ethan a full breakfast.

We got to sleep just after 2am waking up around 530am to make Ethan his full breakfast. Arghh!

I looked up from the gift basket station and noticed the boy the shop was working there today.

"Julie, what's that kids name over at the opposite shop?"

"You mean the one who looks at you all the time!" She giggled.

"Yep!" I said popping the P.

"His name is Blake. Apparently he knows a few of the Christmas casuals and asked a lot of questions about you Lauren".

"We think he's the one who sent flowers those two times". I explained to Julie.

"Shit, I thought Ethan had sent them!" She was shocked.

I was shaking my head. Then I looked up and noticed that Blake had actually walked into the shop. I just froze. He had a quiet word to Julie, then approached me.

"Lauren, hey! Are you free at lunch? I wanted to talk to you." He was so painfully shy and couldn't look me in the eyes. He kept his head down only catching small glimpses of my eyes.

"Um, sure Blake. My breaks at 12.45 today".

"Great. I'll wait for you outside the shop!" He walked back towards the shop he worked at.

I looked at my watch it was close to 1115am. Another 1.5 hrs.

Around 1230pm I began to feel anxious. He knew I was seeing someone, he'd never made it clear it was him who sent the flowers. Maybe things could have been different. But now it wasn't meant to be, our timing was way off.

I didn't have the time to text or call Ethan as I kept my phone inside the lockers in the staff room. I had a guilty heart knowing I should let him know before I go anywhere with Blake. I quickly explained the situation to Julie, she agreed and told me to call Ethan before I was scheduled to break for lunch.

"Good afternoon this is Project Mode Natalia speaking".

"Hey Nat, it's Lauren is Ethan spare for a quick second?"

"Transferring you now Miss Lauren".

"Ethan Lane"

"Hey Ethan, it's Lauren. I just wanted to let you know that the guy from the shop opposite wants to talk to me at lunch".

"The Flower Boy?" He asked.

"Yeah, I wanted you to know that's what's happening. I didn't want to meet with him without you knowing".

"Ok, thanks Babe, I really appreciate the call. Just let me know how it goes".

"Will do. Speak soon or after work depends on how long lunch conversation lasts".