Chapter 42 - Our last night together

Lauren's POV

All my exams were finally finished I was just walking out of my last Uni exam forever. The feeling was amazing with a touch of sadness knowing that this was it for me. All my friends would continue on for at least another 6 months and others like Heath, Max, Matt and Elliot even longer.

Tomorrow evening I was going away for about 2.5 months. Tonight was my last night with Ethan. I'd spent last night at home studying and I kind of packed my bags just a few extra's to sort out. I had dinner with Mum, Maree, Stephen and Ethan. He had been by my side every night. A few months back he'd said that he'd never be able to sleep again without me inside his bed and against his body. He said we were a perfect match. He liked to park his car in the garage...dirty boy!

Ethan was just about to pick me up and we were heading home for a night in. He offered for us to do absolutely anything I wanted. But this is what I chose. I could see his car near the library as I made my way over to him. He was leaning on the side passenger door playing with his phone. He looked so good I honestly wanted to get him back home and have him, hold, kiss and cuddle me all night and never let him go. I was going to miss him so very much. Sure we'd had our ups and downs but what relationship doesn't? I knew I loved him and he loved me so we could get passed any curveballs thrown our way.

"Hey Babe," I whispered into his ear as I go closer to him. The effect of my breaths on his neck sent goosebumps onto his arms. I loved the effect we had on each other.

He grabbed me with his hands pulling me by my waist. "How'd you go?"

I smiled at him pecking his lips. "It went well. Finally done and dusted. I am now no longer a Uni Student".

"Big girl now". We chuckled. "Let's go home. We only have less than 24 hours left together then I won't see you for 1800 hours".

"Not true Babe. You're coming to visit me in Tokyo and New York. You all booked in now?"

"Yeah, Helen's PA game me details of dates and times this morning and Nat actually helped me with flights. I'll be bunking with you in your room, Helen ok'ed it all".

"Fabulous". I smirked.

"Let's go home". Ethan opened the car door and we drove back to his apartment. Our hands were intertwined the entire time. These small intimate gestures were what I'd miss the most. When we reached the apartment Ethan ran the bath. We sat inside the bath together. He lit candles around the room and we had music pumping in the background, it felt so relaxing.

"You all packed now Babe?" He looked at me intensely.

"Just a few items I have here to take with me tomorrow morning".

"Well we have a day together as the plane doesn't leave until 445pm so we can have an early night then wake up extra early tomorrow and head down to the beach for breakfast then straight to your parents place. We can just hang until we leave for the airport around 230pm?"

"Sounds good to me". I was laying on top of Ethan in between his legs, his arms were wrapped around me. I was being given feathery kisses all other my body. It felt so right and actually very comfortable I really didn't want to get out of the bath.

"So, you want a bit tim bap for dinner?"

"Yes please Baby. My last dinner needs to be my favourite meal. Mum's making vine leaves for me tonight so I can have them for lunch tomorrow. I better watch how much I eat otherwise they may be rolling me down that runway". I giggled.

"Lauren, seriously. Don't even think about it. You're perfect and everyone will see how much you shine when you walk down that runway".

"Ethan, you're too sweet. Thanks". I flipped myself over so that I was now straddling him. I kissed him passionately. Letting him know I wanted him. I grinded up and down his body making him hard. Then I took possession of him until we were screaming out each others names. There was more water out of the bath than inside.