HIS CHOICE:CHAPTER 2

Leia's POV

After that scene that had happen, I went upstairs and cried. I didn't know that there's a chance that Xavier will raise a hand on me. Even before he didn't raise a hand to me when we first met. When he was furious and angry about the marriage.

FLASHBACK

"Honey?" I heard my mother called me. Apply the last touch of make up, I looked at the mirror and felt satisfied with my look already. Grabbing my nude pumps, I went downstairs.

"Sweetie you look gorgeous!" My dad beamed to me.

"Thanks dad!" I also replied.

"Now let's go, were getting late to the party." My dad said looking at his watch and handed me his hand.

Me of course was really excited because I will he free and me and my parents had a deal if I turn 21 I can already move out of the house. Cause I mean that I have been living in my parent's house since I was born!

So that's why I practically agreed and made a deal with them. But somethings mysterious though, maybe there's a catch why my parents agreed that when I trun 21 I'll move out.

Shaking my head to forget my thoughts, I step inside the limo and went to the where it is held.

3o minutes later, we aldready arrive in our destination. I couldn't help but to be amaze because when I turn 18 it wasn't really that wow factor compared to this one. Well maybe they're preparing for this day to help, better enjoy while it last.

My dad ushered me out of the limo and went inside the party. The theme of the party is black and gold, my favorite color aside from pink and red.

I was really amaze that how beautiful the party is. Still here my mouth hanging until someone cleared their throat. I snapped out of my daze and looked at my brother,Peter Richard.

He got dad's brown hair, chiseled jaw,grey eyes and all! He was the copy paste of my father. While also me I look like my mother blonde hair and blue yes, and also don't forget the slim body that I got and height that I got from her. I was also the copy paste of my mother.

"Sis! Hope you like the party!" He beamed.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I like the party?! Cause I mean it's wow factor!" I told him.

"Sweetie?" My dad called.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

"I'll leave for now okay." He said.

"But I thought you'll stay." I whined.

He chuckled and said,"Sweetie this party is not for my age." He chuckled again. What? I guess he saw my face in confusion. Then my brother started to butt in.

"This party sis is for young people only." My brother expained then laughed. Suddenly I started to realize that most of the people here are in 20's or in 30's.

"Ahhh..sorry, I understand dad and also thanks for the party." I said smiling at him.

"It's not only me but you're brother also." He laugh a little.

"Of course I got my party planning from you dad." Peter proudly said.

"Hahaha.. I think I should already go. Bye darling." Dad said and kissed me in the cheeks. I also mumbled a goodbye for him because I was disappointed a little bit.

"Now let's get the party started!!" My brother shouted and left. 'What a brother' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes. Scanning through the crowds, I went to find my bestfriend Katie Howards.

Katie Howards is the sister of my Crush, Xavier Howards. I don't know why I got a crush to him, maybe because he's just hot.

"Katie!!" I beamed to her. Katoe must have heard me and her eyes widened with excitement.

"Leia!! Oh my god! You're already 21!" She said excitedly.

"I know right!!" I also replied.

"I never thought that you're brother knows how to plan a party." She said while her cheeks are blushing. I already know that she has a crush with my brother, were the same. I have a crush with her brother and she has crush with my brother.

"Ohhhh.. Katie is blushing!" I playfuly teased her and she blushed again.

"Oh shut up Leia!" She said still blushing.

"Okay! Now let's get started!!" I said and dragged her in the bar stool.

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!

-MARIE