HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 21

Xavier's POV

"Leiah come back here!"I called for her as ran away from me."Ugh!So smooth Xavier."I scolded myself  for hurting Leiah  a while ago.

While I was running my hands through my hair in frustration, someone called.

Mom calling.......

I  was not in the mood to answer her call but I did the opposite."Mom?What can I help you?"I said,"Xavier!I want you to come here!I learned that Leiah is filling for a divorce. Is there something wrong in your relationship?When did this happen?I want you to come here now!"My mom yelled through the phone.

"Shit."I swore but my mom heard it,"Xavier! Stop cursing, come here and explain it to us. Poor Leiah."Mom said and hang up the call.

"Ugh!Shit!" I cursed and walked going to my car that is parked in the parking lot of the hotel. As I saw my car, I went inside and started the engine and drove out of the  hotel.

While I was driving, my phone rang again. I looked at my phone and checked the one calling, It was Stephanie. I use my left hand while driving and answered the call.

"Stephanie this is not the righ time to call."I hissed.

"But Baby it's been days you didn't visit. Are you avoiding me?"Stephanie said in her very annoying voice.

"Ugh!Stephanie you just a distraction to me!"I replied coldly and harshly.

"But you told me you love."Stephanie whined. I groaned as she keeps on talking about those times that I will never leave her and promise her to be my wife.

"What if I fell out of love?!"I yelled through the phone.There was a pregnant pause when she started to cry through the phone.

"I-it can't be happening Xavier!"Stephanie cried.

"You kn-"I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when a big truck hit the side of my car. My head hit the steering wheel and blood gushed out. Then all I see is black dots until I went into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leiah's POV

I was enjoying watching the chick flicks movie and eating popcorn with Hunk when my phone rang,"Wait let me get my phone."I informed Hunk and he just nodded.Standing up from the couch, I went to the table and took and phone.

I didn't recognize the number of the caller but I stilled answered it,"Hello?"I said.

"Hello Ma'am?Are you the wife of Mr.Xavier?"The caller asked,I didn't know what to say because I mean we are soon to be ex wife and husband.

"Uhm yes, Why?"This time I was the one who asked,"Ma'am your husband got into an accident."The caller said.

"What?!What hospital?"I asked the caller. After that, the hospital told me the address and  grab my keys from the table.

I was dressed into jeans and a tee shirt when Hunk asked,"Lei where are you going?"He asked, worriedly.

I didn't know I was already crying when I started to tasted my own tears which is salty,"Hunk,Xavier got into an accident."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE 

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE 

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR  FRIENDS