HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 10

Leia's POV:

"Lei!"Hunk immediately crushed me in a bone crushing hug as I went inside his office. I hugged him back then after that he made me sit on a chair opposite to his and handed me the contract. Getting the  pen from Hunk, I took a deep breath first before I signed the contract.

"Welcome back Lei!" Hunk exclaimed excitedly and put the contract down also the pen. I just smiled at him and nodded.

"You'll be working in the agency as a model in 5 years, but if you want to extend it  call me." Hunk reminded me and told me the rules again.

"Woah Hunk no need to tell me the rules again. As you know I work here before."I pointed to Hunk so he will not discuss about these boring rules.

"Okay, but does you're husband know your coming back to  modeling?" Hunk suddenly asked. My body immediately froze.Shit! I silently cursed to myself,I forgot to remind him. 

"Y-yeah." I lied through my tongue. I feel guilty but easily gone with the wind as I thought that if i tell him, he'll just shrug and go to work so nevermind telling he never cares anyway.

"Okay."Hunk was not buying my lie but he just shrugged.

"You're  modeling starts now!" Hunk announced and drag me to the photo shoot. He introduced me first to the employees and pushed me to the dressing room with the clothes that I was suppose to wear in the photo shoot. Stripping my clothes off, I wore the clothes that Hunk gave me. I realize that that the clothes was consisting of  lingerie, I immediately blushed but reminded myself I did this before. After that, the makeup artist did my whole makeup and also my hair.

"Okay, angle yourself to the side a bit." The photographer instructed and I did what he told me.

"Good! to the left." The photographer that I just remembered it's Gale.

"Yes!'