HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 35

Song: thank u, next by Ariana Grande

I've got so much love

Got so much patience

I've learned from the pain

I turned out amazing

I've loved and I've lost

But that's not what I see

'Cause look what I've found

Ain't no need for searching

And for that, I'll say

thank u, next

----------------------------------------

"Are you out of your goddamed mind Lei?!" Hunk shouted. I wiped the tears coming out from my eyes and faced him,"Yes."

"Instead of running away from your problem why can't you face? Be strong!" He strongly said. "Strong?! I have no strength anymore! I used all my strength for that asshole Hunk! I want to rest myself from this drama"

Suddenly the car swerved to the left side of the road and came to a halt. There was silence inside the car. Only my sobbing and noise coming from cars passing by were heard.

"I care deeply for you. You're my bestfriend for a very long time. I feel guilty for not doing anything. I'm such a bad friend,"then he cried and hugged me tight.

"It's not your fault Hunk. It was mine," I admitted. "No if only I--".

"It's mine okay? It's all my fuck*n fault!" I cutted and pulled away. I looked at the window and sighed,"I'm tired. So tired. For 4 years I pinned over a guy who never loved me back. Who never looked at me like I'm his entire world."

"Who am I kidding. Not everything ends in a happy ending," I laughed at the thought. I looked back at Hunk and saw him looking lost in his own thoughts.

I opened my purse and fished out my phone.

14 missed calls

21 voicemails

34 unread messages

All of these were coming from Xavier. I undoubtedly deleted all and removed the sim card from my phone. Now he can't contact me anymore. No more Xavier. No more crying over him.

"Please take me home now," I broke the silence. Hunk came into his senses again ang started the car. Driving back again on the road.

Xavier's POV

F*k!

F*ck!

F*ck!

I cursed in my head as I ran to catch the car where Leia went in. "Nooooooooooo!"I shouted as I was no longer was catching up. I finally stopped running and just looked at the moving car with sorrow and anger.

I f*cked up.

"Of course you did!",my subconscious sharply said. "If only you treated her right and fixed the problem like any normal person would do. You could've avoided this whole situation. But you didn't, you chose your own way making ammends." It added

"She still wouldn't forgive me though," I quietly said under my breath. "Sir! Please go back to the hospital right away!" A panting female nurse said.

"There's no point of coming back anymore." I replied to the nurse and walked away. "WAIT!", she shouted but I ignored her and ran away. Like I always do.

Lei's POV

"This is it. I guess this is a goodbye," Hunk unloaded my last suitcase from the back of his trunk and put his hands in his pockets. He looked at me with his eyes full of unshed tears and sorrow.

"Hunk," I slowly uttered his name. He wiped his tears away with his sleeves and sniffed. "Do you have your passport in you? The tickets? The--"

"Hey chill down Dolly," and we both laughed. Dolly was what I called Hunk when we were younger. Hunk was so obssesed with Dolly Parton back then . He would always have her songs played almost everyday, everynight. Jolene was his favorite song.

"Call me okay?", he continued.

"I will." I assured him and hugged him tight. "I should go inside already since my the plane should be here any minute." I pulled away from our hug and took a hold of my suitcases.

I looked at Hunk one more time and blew him a kiss then went inside the airport.

Calling passengers for going to Australia, the plane will depart 20 minutes from now.

Well you heard that right. Instead of going to Brazil, I opted going to Australia instead since I have few relatives living there. I don't wanna be alone in a foreign country. It will kill me, that's why I contacted my cousin Annalise and told her I was coming to Australia for a visit. With them not knowing my current situation, it was perfect for a get-away.

------------------------------------

Long time no update!😂As always, the chapters are short. Sorry fkr not updating for a very verh long time. I just caught up with school and stuff......and also I was being lazy.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ENJOY!