HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 7

Leia's  POV

"He didn't notice you Leia." I chanted to myself.

"Mam, we are already here." The driver announced. Taking a deep breath, I climb out of the car as soon Mr. Baltimore opened the door for me.

Walking trough the door, the mansion as empty as usual and quite. Releasing a sigh of relief, I went upstairs to change and take a long bath.

---------------------------------------------------------

I climb out of the bathtub as soon as my fingers started to wrinkle. Taking my towel off from the rack,I wrap it around my body and went out.

Still wrapping the towel around my body, I took my nighties and let the towel drop to the floor. I put lotion first before putting my nighties. During that time, I heard the door creaked open.

I immediately covered my body with my hands but it was no use  since not all parts were covered. Looking at the person, my mouth went hanging because it was Xavier.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him while getting the towel from the floor and quickly wrap it around my body.  Composing myself from what happen, I look back at him.

"Answer me." I demanded.

I heard him groaned but ignored it while waiting for his answer.

"Why are  there in the hotel?" He coldly asked me.

"None of your business." I scoffed and grab my nightie. I was passing him when he grab my arm and press me to the wall.

"What are you doing?!" I yelped at the sudden pain when he pushed me to the wall.

"Tell me, why are you there?" He hissed. Looking away from his eyes but he forced me to by grabbing my jaw. Tears were falling from my eyes from his grip of his hand on my jaw.

"I'm visiting my brother." I croaked. 

"You're lying!" He yelled at me then released his hand from my jaw.

"You're a monster! How dare you to lay a hand on me!" I shouted at him then walk as fast as I can, away from him.

I was already sobbing hard when I arrive at the guestroom where I use to stay when his there. I was shock that he laid a hand on me again. Moving through the mirror, I saw my face. My eyes were puffy and red, there was fingers prints on my jaw that are very obvious to see.

Tears were falling from my eyes again as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Why do I deserve this?"I asked myself in the mirror but immediately look away, not anymore want to see my face.

'If you would just set him free' My thoughts answered my question. A pang of hurt went through my heart when my mind answered.

'I can't, I love him too much even though he's hurting me.' 

' You can just end your pain if you will let him go!'

'I love him!'

'Just set him free and you will be happy again.'

'But...' I was lost in words when the word happy was being said. Yes, I am tired of living this life for 4 years. This pass 4 years he was giving me a cold shoulder and ignored my existed. If I could file a divorce then I will be happy again.

I will not anymore remember the pain that he had caused.I could also start a new life and forget the past.

"If it was just easy.." I trailed before wearing my nightie and climb on the bed and went to sleep to forget all this memories and thoughts.

____________________

Early morning, I was woken up by a loud engine. I know it was Xavier, he was going again to his business trip or to his lover. Not anymore try to remember what happen last night, I went to the bathroom and did my morning rituals. I pass by the mirror and accidentaly looked at my face.

My hair was a mess, there were dried trails of tears and my eyes are kind of red. Splashing a cold water at my face, I started to brush my teeth and etc..

After I was done doing my morning rituals, I went downstairs before looking at the clock and it was already 6:24 am in the morning. Cooking some waffles and egg, I grab a seat and eat alone.

The mansion was usual lonely and quite. It was getting boring here to stay for 4 years of your life. Releasing a deep breath, I went upstairs to change into some maxi skirt, black pumps and some crop top.

Telling our driver to drive me to the  mall, I waited for him and when he arrive I climb in the car and drive off to the mall.

___________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR DAYS BUT AT LEAST NOW, I ALREADY UPDATED HIS CHOICE.

PLEASE

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS.