HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 17

Leiah's POV

"Lei,wake up."Someone said while shaking my body,"Hmmm...shut up."I mumbled, getting the pillow form beside and covered my face with it.Then I heard a groaning,"Lei!Today is the photo shoot. If you will no-."I didn't let Hunk finished what he said and immediately went to the bathroom.

"Good."As I heard hunk said outside the bathroom.After I took a bath, I dressed myself casual since I'll just be changing in the photo shoot.

"Let's go Mr.Impatience."I said, rolling my eyes."Just being a little bit early Lei."Hunk defended.

"Yeah yeah, keep telling that to yourself."I said and went out of the room. I went inside the elevator and press the number.Few minutes later, we arrive in the lobby. I saw Hunk's car already parked outside the hotel,"Hunk,please lemme drive."Using the puppy eyes. At first Hunk just stared at me until he gave up with my puppy eyes,"Fine."He sighed and handed me his keys.

"Yes!" I said in victory and opened his car,"So where will it be?"I asked as I drove away from the hotel."Just in the resort near this hotel."Hunk stated and I just nodded.

Humming with the song played in the radio, we finally arrived at the photo shoot,"Here at last."Hunk said and grab the things that he was bringing a while ago in the hotel.

'I know right gurl. I told you to  chill."I said and rolled his eyes and flipped his long hair.And I just laughed at his ways,"Gay." I mumbled."Your totally right Lei."Hunk said and followed him in ther photo shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV

"Rico, any sign of Leiah?"I asked him through my phone,"Yes Xavier, she was just in Bahamas for her Photo shoot."Rico replied.

"What photo shoot?"I echoed as he said photo shoot,"Haven't you seen the news and newspapers Xavier?"Rico said in disbelief.

"Tell me."I said and he sigh,"She's back in her modelling career before the both of you got married."Rico stated.

"What?!"I shouted in disbelief.How come I didn't knew this?,'Of course you don't you were busy with Stephanie to notice you're wife.'My mind said.

"Yes she is and she's in Bahamas right now."Rico told me,"Give me  the specific place Rico."I said.

"I'll just send you later."Rico replied and hung up."Sh*t!"I cursed as Rico just hung up the call.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed in frustration.My parents already asked for Leiah and they invited us in their anniversary.How will I go there without Leiah and they will certainly ask for her. Also I can't bring  Stephanie, I don't know this past days that I keep on having my distance away from her. And with that, something was pulling me to Leiah and i don't know why.'Because your starting to fall for her' my head again speaks up.

"No Xavier, it's just nothing with Leiah."I said to myself. Then suddenly my phone rang and saw the message from Rico. After that, I called for my pilot."Yes Mr.Xavier?"The pilot answered the call,"Fill up the private jet, we're going to Bahamas."I said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PEEPS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE IT TOMORROW.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

-MARIE