HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 6

Leia's POV

While waiting for the microwave to make a 'kring' sounds, telling that it was done.

Still sitting on a chair in front of the microwave, Katie went inside the kitchen.

"Can I talk to you in private Lei?" Katie asked me. I was gonna reply to her when the microwave made a sound.

Opening it, I took the blazing hot pizza with my bare hands.

"Ouch!" I yelped, sipping my now red fingers.

"That's what you get being to greedy to get the hot pizza out from that microwave." Katie pointed out. Pouting at her I said,"Well what will we talk about?"I said,making sure that the pizza isn't that hot and took a bite.

"Is my brother treating you well?" Katie suddenly asked. I choked at my pizza when it came out of Katie's mouth.

Grabbing a glass and filled it with water, I drank it and sighed.

"To be honest Katie no." I answered truthfully. Katie's eyes suddenly soften abd worried.

"Don't look at me like that Katie." I told her, not meeting her eyes. Then she sighed.

"I'm sorry Lei,I was just shocked and worried because my brother's not treating you well." Katie said softly.

"It's not that you're brother is abusing me, it'a just that he's hurting me emotionally." I clarified.

"I know that my brother's not abusing you because If he is, you'll be covered with bruises." Katie joked a bit in the last words.

Laughing a little bit at her little humor, memories started to appear in my mind about how he pushed me the other day. Shaking the thoughts away, I immediately change the subject on how Peter proposed to be his girlfriend.

Katie's eyes shine with excitement and full of love. I wish that Xavier will look at ne like that, with full of love.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you the story,sorry." Katie apologized but I just nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Well during your birthday, something happen between us." She said,blushing. Raising my eyebrows mischeviously at her, I gestured my hand for her to continue.

"We kissed."Katie was really red like a tomato. Teasing her, I made a kissy face until Katie playfully slapped me.

"Ouch!" I said, pouting at her. But then she just rolled her eyes.

"Kayyy..."I told her lamely, she just smiled sweetly and continued their story.

1 hour later....

"After that, he proposed to me to be his girlfriend." Katie finished her story like for, looking at my phone it was already...6:30 pm!?!?.

What the hell!? That's how long Katie narrated their story between her and my brother!?

Oh my God! I can't believe I listen that long story of hers.

"Sorry Katie but I need to go home."I said, cleaning up the plate where I put the pizza and it was some little parts of the pizza left.

"Aww...why?" Katie whined, putting her hands on her chest and pouting.

"Because it's already 6:30 something. That's how long your story is, almost two hours." I told her, grabbing my purse and went to the door.

"Gonna leave already?"Peter asked as he saw me in the door.

"Yes, it's almost 7 because of listening to your whole story with Katie."I pouted. Peter laughed at me and just shrugged.

I made a puffing sound before I went out of his penthouse.

Getting inside the elevator,I pressed down and waited for a few minutes before I arrived at the lobby and exit.

Fishing out my phone from my purse,I scan through my contacts until I found Mr. Baltimore's phone number. Our driver.

Texting him, I saw in the corner of my eyes the car of Xavier.

"Shit!" I cursed and hurriedly hide somewhere until Xavier's car drove away.

My heart was still beating fast because I was nervous that maybe Xavier saw me outside and get mad.

I was still in my thoughts when Mr. Baltimore came and went inside the car.

"Good luck." I said to myself as Mr.Baltimore drive.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if it is too short for you. I was getting lazy this pass days because of an event that will happen next week. And also i was shocked that HIS CHOICE got 168 reads! Thank you so much guys it really mean big to me.

PLEASE

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

-MARIE