HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 20

Leiah's  POV

"I was never yours the day you left me in our honeymoon!"I scoffed after he said I was his. Then his eyes darkened and his grip got tighter,"Let go of me!"I yelled and force to release my forearm from him until his grip loosen and released my arm."Sorry."He sighed.

"Monster!" I spit in his face and ran out of the room while Xavier was calling my name to comeback.I ran out of the hotel and went to the beach as the waves calm myself.

I went to the shore and sat down the sand, the water touching my feet then I release a sigh."Why do I deserve this?"I croaked,"Is this the price when you love someone?"Looking at the stars above the sky.I closed my eyes and feel the sea breeze then I suddenly felt someone sat beside me, no other than Xavier.

He was touching my arm,"Don't touch me."I flinch at his touch.There was a moment of silence when I was the one who talked,"Why did you decided to come here?I thought your with your mistress."I said coldly, then I heard a sigh.

"Mom and dad are looking for you because you never visit them and also your parents. Also they are inviting us to their anniversary."Xavier replied quietly. I turned my head and saw his gorgeous face but force myself to resist and said,"Why don't you bring Stephanie?"I said harshly and his eyes showed something, shock.

"Why haven't you see me  getting mad at you?Well you never tries to get to know me."I said coldly and stood up and went back to the hotel, not looking back id Xavier was following me or not. After I went inside the hotel, I immediately went in the elevator and pressed the floor where I was staying.

I walk through the hallway and went inside my room as I found it. When I opened the door I saw Hunk looking at me worriedly,"Lei are you okay?"Hunk asked. I couldn't help my tears to flow so I literally cried on Hunk shoulder, he was there by my side next to Katie.I didn't even communicate her now because of the busy schedule and complicated relationship with her brother, I hope she understands.

"Hunk, I can't do it anymore."My voice cracked and tears keeps on flowing from my eyes."Shhhh, You're strong Lei."Hunk   comforted me with his inspiring words.

"By the way, how did you know?"I asked him, wiping my eyes with the handkerchief that Hunk gave me."I heard it Lei."Hunk sighed.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping."Hunk added,"You don't have to apologize Hunk it's not your fault."I told him.

"Stop all this drama thing and let's watch movies filled with hot boys!"Hunk cheered and went to the dvd stack.

"Thank you Hunk."I said quietly. Then Hunk looked at me and said,"No problemo Lei we're best friends."Hunk said happily and went seach for a movie and I just laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunk's POV

Don't worry Lei, I will protect you and be there by your side. Your my second sister aside from my sister. You have my shoulders when you cry for him. If I weren't gay, I will not treat you like how Xavier treats you. One day Lei you will have your happy ending and just wait for it to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! HERE'S THE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PLEAE

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!