HIS CHOICE; CHAPTER 33

'Can I still do this?Can I still trust him with my heart now that he doesn't remember Stephanie?'

'Don't be stupid Leiah! Last time you trusted him with your heart,he played it and crushed it!'

'this is your chance Leiah,prove him that you still love him and you are willing to take him back.'

It has been a week since the last encounter of Stephanie and Xavier will be discharged tomorrow but after the Doctor will check his health before he could leave the hospital. Making sure that he's fine and his fractured  arm slowly healing but he still need to wear his arm cast.

"You zoned out Lei."I snapped out of my daze and looked at him. Noticing that his eyebrows were scrunching together,"Sorry."I smiled shyly at him as I was staring at his face the whole time.

"Anyway as I was saying,how about we spend some time together. Like you know out of the the country thing."He told me while eating his peeled orange."You're not discharged yet you're already planning a vacation?"I laughed lightly.

"Just planning ahead since tomorrow I'm going to be discharged."He shrugged."Maybe we should."I told him.

"But maybe a week after that since we will be attending the birthday of my friends's baby."I added,eating my own peeled orange.

"I'll go."He declared."Of course you are!Who told you not to?You're my escort there."I laughed at him while throwing the peel in the trash bin.

He opened his mouth to say something but the door opened revealing Doctor Gilbert,"Hello Xavier,how are you feeling today?Are you excited that you are going to be discharged tomorrow."The Doctor politely asked Xavier while checking his vitals and dextrose.

"I am Doc."He replied,smiling at the doctor."I'll be going to the canteen Xavier, want me to buy you something?"Standing up and dusted off the non-existed dust from my skinny jeans."Nothing."He said and I went outside

I notice a vending machine in the other hallway and went there instead since the canteen is still so far from the 3rd floor.

I remembered that I left my wallet and phone in Xavier's room so I came back and before I could open the door,I heard some murmurs inside his room."How much is it?How much will I pay you?"a voice said and recognized that it was Xavier's. I scrunching my eyebrows in confusion and pressed my ear on the door."No need,your friend already payed me."I recognized the voice,it was the Doctors!'Of course he was there when you left Xavier!' 

"I am impressed that your acting skills are great since you were able to fake my injuries and lie to my family."Xavier said to the Doctor,"I was just doing my job."I heard his footsteps and immediately ran away from the room  until the Doctor went outside his room looking his left and right,he must have felt my presence while they were talking.

I couldn't help but to let my tears roll off,"How can lie to us?"I covered my mouth from making a sound and wipe my warm tears from my face and approached Xavier's door. Why did you lie to us Xavier?I trusted you again but you lied again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!!!I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING HIS CHOICE FOR 2 MONTHS. IT'S JUST THAT I AM VERY BUSY!!!!!I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IT IS SHORT AS USUAL.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

- MARIE