HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 15

Xavier's POV

I was doing the papers in my office when there was a knock,"Mr.Xavier?There's something for you."My Secretary said and went inside and handed me brown folder.

Looking at the brown folder, I was curious what's inside and who sent this,"Who sent this Mrs.Wilson?"

"To be honest Mr.Xavier, I don't really know who send that one. It was given to be immediately and told to send it to you."My Secretary explained and left my office.

I was really curious now and urge to open the brown envelope so I opened it. It was filled with papers until I saw something, written in Bold.

DIVORCE......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys I'm so sorry if that's too short.

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING!

Leiah's POV

I was just arranging my clothes and things inside my luggage when my phone rang,"Hello?"I said.

"Lei it's me Hunk, when will you go here? We need to go already."Hunk said,"Calm Hunk, I'll be there few minutes from him."Reassuring him.

"You better be or else.."Hunk threatened but I immediately hang up and laughed at him. He can be paranoid sometimes, he doesn't want to be late in anything.

After I put all my clothes and etc in my luggage, I called the Driver and let the driver put my suitcase inside the limo.

"Where to Ma'am?"The driver asked,"In the airport." I told him shortly and we drove off the mansion."It's good to be outside that hell hole for few weeks."I mumbled as the view of the mansion started to disappear from my sight."Did you already send the papers to Xavier already?"I added,"Yes Ma'm."The driver said and I just nod.

Few minutes later, I'm in the airport already and saw Hunk pacing,"Hunk!"I yelled ignoring the eyes of the other people in the airport.

"Lei!I thought you will not come when you just hang up on me."Hunk said, clearly not impressed of just hanging up on him,"Yeah yeah, we don't want to be late don't we?"I said and grab my suitcase and throw it at Hunk.

"Ugh Lei!Come back here!" Hunk yelled from behind but ignored it followed the girl who will assist me in the private jet.Yes, private jet cause I don't  want to ride in public airplane.

When I went inside the jet and found myself a seat, appeared Hunk. He was sweating and breathing hard,"How was your exercise?"I smirked at his appearance. Hunk immediately snap his eyes to mine glare but I just smiled innocently.

"I hate you Lei."Hunk said and took a seat beside me,"I love you too Hunk."I winked at him and looked over to the window of the jet.

Hours later, I didn't let my eyes close because I want to see the view of Bahamas since it's been years I haven't went here.'When you went on a Honey-moon alone after the wedding.'My thought suddenly barged in my mind.Shrugging the thoughts off, not wanting to remember those painful memories.

"We're here Lei!" Hunk told me and I immediately looked at the window. I was amazed at the scene so I immediately went out and jump out of the jet,"Wow."That's all i could say.

"I know right."Hunk appeared out of nowhere and took my luggage from the jet. I was enjoying the view when the devil called.

Xavier calling.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE PRANK THAT I MADE  XD PEACE GUYS! SO HERE'S THE UPDATE. SORRY IF THIS IS TOO SHORT FOR YOU BUT I'M REALLY REALLY GONNA BE BUSY STARTING THIS WEEK AND THE WHOLE FEBRUARY. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM PEEPS.. BUT THIS IS THE REALITY, THE LIFE OF BEING A STUDENT.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

-MA