HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 4

Leia's POV

After the drive from the mansion,we already arrive at Tiffany's place for like 20 or 25 minutes from home. The car stop at the front of the parlor. The driver or chauffer open the door for. Mumbling some thanks, the chauffer nodded and drive back to the mansion.

Opening the door of Tiffany's ice cream parlor, it made a sound like 'kring'. The staff greeted and I greeted him also.

As I was walking through the booth that I want to sit, I can't help but to notice some boy's mouth hanging open. Girlfriends are glaring at me. Oh, perks of being beautiful-I mean gorgeous.

The feeling is nice though, because it's been a long time since I went out of that house jail. Being jailed there is so lonely.

The staff are being seperated from the mansion, they have there own building to stay. So I have no one to talk to, it's very lonely and quite. To ease the loneliness, everyday I also go to the gym. That explain why I have a toner body than before.

After arriving at the booth, a staff immediately went to my booth and said,"What will be you're order mam." The waitress politely said.

"Umm.. I want vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and marshmallows." I replied to the waitress. It couldn't hurt right that I was already ordering early since Katie is not here yet.

Couple of minutes later, my order arrived."Here's your order mam, Vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and marshmallows." She said and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. I was in the middle of eating my ice cream when the door suddenly 'kring'. Looking at the door, I saw Katie there. Wearing a cute sundress and heels.

I was waving my right hand until she spotted me. Katie smiled at me and run towards me.

"Leia!" She shrieked, causing the other customers to look at us. Then Katie blushed.

"Katie! It's been a long time!" I said smiling. I can't help but to miss Katie because we rarely hang out. 4 years had passed we just go out 1 or 2 times because Xavier told me to stop hanging with Katie which made me angry at him.

"I know right! You bitch,I sometimes thought your busy because of... you know." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

I tightly smiled at what she said because she's thinking the opposite of it. "I wish also." I whispered.

"What?" Katie asked. Smiling at her I said,"Nothing." Shaking my head,  still smiling. Suddenlt another waitress went to the booth and ask Katie for her order. After that the waitress left  bringing Katie's order.

"Thanks." Katie said to the waitress and the waitress left.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Oh just nothing." I told her. But Katie raised her eyebrow.

"I know you're lying Leia." She warned. Taking a deep breath and said,"I told you nothing." I told her firmly.

"Ok." She sighed.

"So how many months are you." I asked her. Her eyes widened  and her mouth wide open.

"3 months already." She said. Placing a 20 dollar on the table, I grab Katie's arm and drag her out of the ice cream parlor.

"Where's your car?" I asked her. Scanning through the parking lot,searching Katie's car.

"The white one to the left." She told me, pointing at the white car.

"Key." Handing my hand to her,waiting for her to give me her keys.

"Fine." She puffed and handed me her keys. I opened her car and sat on the driver seat her in the shot gun.

"Where are we going?" She asked, she was confuse because I randomly grab her arm and drag her out.

"To my brother." I replied shortly.

"What?! Why?" She questioned me.

"Cause duh! I want explination from you two that you didn't even told me about your relationship." I told her with my 'duh' tone.

"How did you know?" She asked again.

"I'm really confuse right now." She added, but I just kept quite.

I started the engine and drive out of the parking lot.

"How are you Leia?" She said.

"Just fine I guess." I just said.

"I know it Leia." She told me, her lips in a thin line. Looking at her, I sighed.

"It's complicated." I reasoned out, looking once again at the road.

There was a pause, but Katie Katie cut it off and asked again.

"I know what's he's doing to you." She breaks off the silence. Suddenly I broke into tears but quickly wipe it my my left hand.

I stop the car at the side of the road and took a deep breath.

"He still love her." I croaked.

"Stephanie?! That bitch, she's a fucking gold digger and I know it." She yelled softly but full of anger.

"How can you know." I told her, I was already sobbing.

Katie looked at me with worried eyes and said,"I hired an private investigator. I found out that she's from a poor family. My brother already know, but he's just too stbborn to listen that she was just after his money."

"She never loved him but he love her. My brother helped her pay depts that the bitch's father cause. He helped her pay off their dept. The bitch didn't stop, she keep on sticking with my brother. Also Xavker being fool out of her, he buys her expensive things. I really fucking hate her."She finished her story.

I was shocked that his mistress was using him because of money. Also my husband, je was blinded by his love for Stephanie. I feel pity for Xavier because he was just played by Stephanie.

That bitch, a fucking lier. I will never ever let her succeed in her plan. I will make Xavier to wake up in the reality.

I won't let her manipulate Xavier's mind. But the problem is, I keep on promising to let him love and now promising that he will not be manipulated by Stephanie.

Which I can't able to fulfill, but someday soon.

"Let's go." I told her and started the engine once again.

-------------------------------------
currently-editing

Please

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

-MARIE