HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 5

Leia's POV

The ride was quiet until we arrive at Peter's penthouse. Even though that Xavier told me to stay in the house, whenever he left for his mistress or business trip. I always sneak out of the house, all the time without him knowing. That explain why I know that he already moved out of our mansion but never knew about there relationship.

I climb out of the car also Katie. Katie was quite tense and nervous. 'Why would she?' I thought. Ignoring what she is acting, I went inside the building I mean our own hotel. Richard Hotel.

The guard greeted me and let us go inside. Walking to the elevator, I waited for Katie to hurry up.

After Katie was able to go inside the elevator, I told the staff operating the elevator top floor.

Couple of minutes until we arrive to the top floor,I went to the last room and typed the password.

After typing the password it made a sound, a 'click' sound.'Perks of being the sister' I smirked to myself.

Opening the door, me and Katie went inside. Then we heard a moaning sound.

"Oh...oh..god!faster!!"A voice moaned.

The moans were getting loder as we headed to the room of Peter. I looked at Katie and saw already in tears. Poor Katie. I was already angry and mad to my brother.

Opening the door, we gasped. It was not Peter instead the friend of Peter.

I heared the sighed of relief of Katie,I really thought it's Peter. And if ever it's him, I will never ever forgive him of cheating to Katie.

"Sorry to interrup BENSON." I said, emphasizing the name of Benson. Benson James, Peter's best of friend according to him.

"Leia and Katie! What a suprise." He chuckled,his face dripping with sweat. Scrunching my nose in disgust,I looked at the girl who Ben was having s*x.

"Who are you?" Raising my eyebrow at the girl. The girl's eyes widen with fear and nervousness.

"She's Hailey." Benson butt in.

"It's Helen jerk!Get away from me!" The slut- I mean Helen grab her clothes on the floor while holding the comforter, leaving Ben naked body in display but quickly covered it with a pillow.

"So where's Peter?" Katie asked Ben or Benson but I call him Ben.

"He went to the grocery store to buy food." Ben replied, grabbing his boxers and wore it. Next is jeans and t-shirt.

"Wh-."I was about to say something when the sl- Helen appeared, fully dress.

"I'm going already. Bye Benson call me if you need me." Sl- I mean Helen purred at Benson and being Benson he snickered in reply.

"Is she some kind of Bi-polar or something? Because I mean she was angry at you then flirted?" I told Benson.

Katie nodded in approval while Benson just shrugged. Then suddenly the door opened, revealing Peter holding a paper bag full of groceries.

Peter's eyes widened at the scene and started to get nervous. He should be because he didn't even told me about there relationship with my best friend.