HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 8

Leia's POV:

After I got inside the car, the driver drove to the mall. While still waiting I still remember what happened last night. A tug of hurt had pierced through my heart as I remember those scenes that keep on replying in my mind.

"Mam, we're here." The driver announced while parking the car in the parking lot. Opening the door of the car, I told the driver to do whatever he wants or to buy anything from the mall until I call for him.

I went inside the mall, the mall was very crowded though since it was weekend. People are here to shop or to bond with friends or families. Looking through the different branches of  shops like VS and etc.

Still scanning through different shops until I went inside  Abercrombie and Fitch. Looking through racks finding for a new dress or something.

While looking through racks, something caught my eye. A black fitting lace dress, with small rhinestones in the sides. I immediately took it from the rack and went inside the fitting room.

After, I look myself in the mirror and found the dress very suiting for my body so in the end I bought it along with a black pumps from Michael Kors.

Texting the driver to let him know that I'm ready to leave, I went ahead through the parking lot and wait for Luis the driver.

Few minutes had pass he appeared and I climb in the car. When I got home, I looked at my phone it was already 5 pm so I went downstairs and fetch something to eat.

It was getting really boring in the house so I decided to go clubbing. Maybe it couldn't hurt clubbing even though I'm married already. It's like I even don't  have a husband since he's always away or giving me cold shoulders.

I dress in my new black lace dress  and also my black pumps.I applied my foundation and my essentials to my face and to my eyes, I settled with black smokey and to my lips is bold red lipstick. 

Looking at the mirror feeling satisfied at my look, I grab my purse and put my phone and of course money. Grabbing my keys I went to the garage where all his cars are there and open the driver's seat in my Lamborghini Aventador, white.

After that I drove to the club and park it in the side. Making sure that my car is already lock and after that I went to the club.

Showing my i.d to the bouncer he let me in. When I went inside the smell of alcohol and sweat greeted me. Scrunching my nose in disgust, I went to the bar and ordered vodka.