Untitled Part 10

XAVIER'S POV:

Opening the passenger seat, saw Leia already asleep so I took her in my arms and carried her bridal style.

Closing the door of the passenger seat, I went to the mansion and I was having a hard time to open the door. But after a while I manage to open the door still carrying Leia in my arms.

Walking upstairs I wasn't struggling to walk upstairs since Leia is light so I walk upstairs until our room.

We sleep separate though but when our family or relatives visits here we sleep together in the master room, with pillow as a boundary between us.

"Hmm.." I watch as Leia flutter her beautiful eyes wait-What?! No! Let me rephrase that. Leia fluttered her blue eyes but suddenly fell asleep again.

I released a relieve sigh and gently put Leia on the bed. Getting her pumps I also stripped her dress of her. Trying not to look at her body, I went to her closet and foundone of her nightie and quickly put in on her.

Suddenly my phone rang and fish out my phone and checked the i.d of the caller.

Stephanie calling...

"Shit!" I silently swore for  Leia not to wake up.I click the answer button and place my phone to my ear.

"Baby please come hear." Stephanie purred through the phone.

"Why Stephanie?" I asked her.

"Just nothing, felling lonely I guess without you by my side." She reasoned out.

I sighed before saying"Okay, I"ll be coming." I told her and hang up.

I looked at Leia first for one time an left the room and went outside the mansion. Turning on the car i drove out of the mansion.

Leia's   POV:

Sun streaming down my face woke me up and climb out of the bed. Then when I was able to climb out my head starts to hurt.'Hangover '    I said to myself and went to the bathroom.

Looking at myself, I look like a witch as I see myself through the mirror. Lipstick smudged also my makeup and my hair looks like a birds nest for my hair is very tangled everywhere.

I open the faucet and starts wipe off my makeup also to brush my teeth. After that, I realize I smell alcohol to my whole body. Scrunching my nose in disgust, I decided to take a shower for which I smell really bad because of the alcohol.

After I took a shower, I smell like a strawberry and vanilla. Walking downstairs I thought to myself what happened last night, but it was no use since I was still in hangover.

Grabbing some tab for hangover, I went to the fridge and poured myself a cold drink.

Since I was the only one here in the mansion and no one cooks for me, so i decided to cook for myself again and just cooked eggs and bacon.

After I ate, I plop myself on the sofa util it was getting really boring. Watching television and blah blah makes me even more bored.

So i use my mind to find ways not to bore myself. Then I  suddenly thought of going back to modelling. Yes you heard that right, I was once a model but stopped when i married Xavier.

Smiling from the idea,  I grab my phone upstairs and contacted my manager before.

The phone was still ringing when It was already answered."Leia! It has been 4 years you bitch!" I laughed at  Hunk, my gay manager.

"Sorry Hunk." I apologized.

"It's okay Lei. so why did you call by the way?" Hunk asked me o why I suddenly called him.

"I want to go back modeling." I told him and he suddenly shrieked.

"You called the right person Lei. I'll prepare the contract for you to sign." Hunk said excitedly. I laughed t his excitement and said." Call me okay If it's already settled." I toldhim said his response and hang up.

Few hours later, hank called and the contract was already settled and I just need to go there in his office. I was very excited at the news so I sprinted myself back to my room and dressed in some tube and maxi shirt and my sandals. After that I grab another hand bag and puts all my things there, not as in all just like my phone, some of my makeup and cash of course.

Walking out of the mansion, I use my Lamborghini Aventador and drove to Hunk's office. "Here we go!"I said and started the engine and drove out of the drive way.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY GUYS IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR DAYS. AND SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS SHORT BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW PEOPLE I'M GETTING LAZY BUT STILL UPDATING HIS CHOICE CHAPTERS. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO VOTED AND FOLLOWED ME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THOSE PEOPLE! 

-MARIE

PLEASE 

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS