HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 28

Katie's POV

I was shocked.My mouth hanging open probably I look like a dying fish right now, but hell I care. He's already conscious and looking for his wife,Lei wait what?!How can he remember Lei?

I thought the doctor said he has an amnesia?Don't tell me the doctor is lying?!Oh no!Bad Doctor!

Moving on, I walked up to him"Xavier?Can you remember me?"I asked him.He looked at me and said,"Who are you?Where's my wife Leiah?"He replied scanning the place.

"Where am I? How did you know my name?"He said again and tried to stand up,the door opened and the doctor appeared with Peter trailing.

"Mr.Howard?Can you remember everything?"The doctor asked holding a clipboard or something.

"All I could remember is my wife Leiah."He said.The doctor wrote something  on his clipboard.

After the doctor was finished writing on his clipboard he turned to face me,"Ms.Howard, I think Mr.Howard just remembered only parts of his life including his wife."The doctor said and excused himself.

When the doctor left, a male nurse came in and injected something on Xavier so that he could sleep.After the nurse injected him, Xavier drift off to sleep.

I sat on the chair beside his bed and looled at him,"Oh brother, i hope you will remember everything."I sighed.I felt Peter's hands on my waist and hugged me.

"You should rest."He told me."Maybe after Mom and Dad comes here."I replied and burried my face on his neck.

While we were still hugging, the door opened revealing my parents who looked worried especially my mother.

"What happened?!"My mom said worriedly,"Mom,Xavier's was awake a while ago but the doctor put him into sleep."I told her.

Leiah's POV

After I took a swim in the beach,I went to the cabin and went inside my room.I didn't bother to check yet my phone so I went inside the bathroom and took a bath so cleanse myself from the salty water.

When I was finished, I took out my maxi dress and  put a little bit of make-up.Then I gather all my stuff and even my phone.I checked my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Katie.

I was curious why Katie called so I dialled her phone number and waited for her to answer,"Lei!What tok you so long?!"Katie yelled worriedly. I moved the phone away from me protecting my sensitive ears.

"Calm done Katie!So tell me what do you want?"I asked her.I was waiting for her to answer,"Lei,Xavier's awake!"Katie informed me,happiness laced through her voice.

I was out of words and frozen on the spot. After few weeks of waiting for him to wake up, he finally did. I was  lost in my thoughts when Katie said,"Oh my gosh Lei! What are you waiting for?"

"Ok!I'll there in the hospital"I told her,I started to panic since I left my car in the mansion. I guess Hunk is my ride going to the hospita. I immediately ran to Hunk and saw him talking to his 'boyfriend'.

He showed his forfinger signallingnfor me to wait. Since I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed his hand and told out the keys of his car from the night stand.

"What the heck Lei?!"Hunk angrily said,"Xavier' awake!"I told him and went inside the driver's seat.

TO BE CONTINUED............

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜✨❇✨❇✨🌠

Hey guys sorry if this update is too short for you.But  I hope you still like it.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

_MARIE XOXO