HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 30

Leiah's POV

I was a taking a quick nap while holding Xavier's hand when someone shook my body,"Sweetheart are you okay?" I heard the person said. I stirred from my sleep and let my eyes adjust from the light.

I looked at the person in confusion then suddenly, I realized that Xavier's awake. Wait- what?"Xavier?!You're awake already!"I exclaimed hugging him tightly. Then he chuckled,"I am Sweetheart."

I released myself from his body and realized that he called me sweetheart, he never called me sweetheart before."Wait, do you remember my name?"I asked him, looking at his eyes.

"Of course! You're my wife." He replied, smiling."Do you remember Katie?Your mom and your dad?"I questioned him once again."And Stephanie?"I added, swallowing the lump in the throat."Yes I remember them but, who is this Stephanie?"

He remembered me, Katie and his parents but why not Stephanie?"But anyway why are you asking these kind of questions?"He turned to ask me."Just to make sure you remember everything." I replied, not looking at his eyes.

"It's not like I have an amnesia." He joked."You are." I told him seriously. He must have notice my serious face and then he stopped laughing.

"Why?"I looked at him and took a deep breath." You have got into an accident,obviously."I whispered the end part.

"Oh." That was all he could reply. Then suddenly, the door opened revealing Cynthia and her husband holding food.

"Oh my!" Cynthia exclaimed and ran to his son,"Son."His father smiled at him. I stepped back and let him and his parents talk.

"Oh Leiah, I bought you some fruits there dear." Cynthia informed me and I smiled at her gratefully.

"How are you? Should I call the doctors or not?Shoul- wait, do you remember us?"Cynthia asked."Of course Mom, I mean your my parents." Xavier laughed like his mother had grown two heads.

Cynthia looked at me,"I have now idea Mom, he too remembered me except for,Stephanie." I told her.

There was a moment of silence  when Dad, Xavier's father cleared his throat,"Anyway,let's not worry about that." He said.

"Um...yes we should not." Cynthia agreed and me, I continued eating my pineapple bits. "Do you want some fruits Xavier? Me and your dad bought many." Cnythia said.

"Sure!" Xavier agreed."I should inform Katie that Xavier's awake." I  informed them and they nodded.

I unlocked my phone and dialled Katie's number,"Hello?" Katie said in the other line."Katie! Xavier's awake!" I told her.

"Oh my gosh! I'll go there ASAP."She exclaimed and hung up after she sid her goodbyes.

Minutes later we heard a knock,"Maybe it's Katie and Peter." I said and opened the door,"Atlast you-" I wasn't able to finsih what I was saying when I looked at the person standing in front of me.

"I told you I'll be back for him." She smirked.

Dun! Dun!Dun!

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

I'M SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE WAIT!! BUT HERE IS IT! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PLEASE

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW  AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

_MARIE XOXO💋💋